Reviews for Flight Risk
GoldenGear6 chapter 20 . 3/7
i really hope yosuke will be forgiven he is my favorite character in the game but i feel like brian will not forgive him

Blake Tourdner chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
well i hope you didnt drop this because just reading made me want to read more you are a great writer making it possible for me at least to visualize the entire story the only thing i hope is that Brian doesnt kill nametame in the future but other than that this is a great story yes a little bit of hiccups where some words are gone its easily known what those words are please keep up the good work

Blake F. Tourdner
GoldenGear6 chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
i kneed to hear someone sing that song now T-T
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love oc. They can be written well or terrible. I think you're doing well
Odega chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Wow... I was caught totaly caught off guard with that last chapter. The fight with namatame was so awesome. Keep up the good work man.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
This was a good chapter
I like how u took the time to make good chapters like these
Chapters like these are hard to come by in every story I read
Keep up the good work man
The Aussie One chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Hey! It's me yo, sorry I haven't reviewed I've been busy also(assignments, depression,anxiety,you know) anyway, I loved this chapter and the lime scene was great, good job man, if you want I could write some lime/lemon scenes if needed(I'll pm you on my account or something) back to the review, "horny, little minx…" XD that line got me, describes Rise spot on lol. Hope you update soon mate, I look forward to it c:
vincent the vizard chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Holy shit! This is good.
Australian lady chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Damn it man why would you do that to me?! Leave it at a cliffhanger! Grrrrr... Anyway I loved this chapter very emotional (Yosuke was a little b*tch lol) please update soon I need to know if Brian is ok! I want him and Rise to be happy together :c she needs him!
vincent the vizard chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Nice work man.
Some Aussie Girl chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I love love loved this chapter,so much action and drama I love it. I think Brian is reasonably powered(good job on that btw) I love Brian's dedication and love for Rise,how he's willing to be permanently scarred just to protect her is just ahhhh fangirl squeal I think I'm fangirling over Brian :s lol. Great job on this chapter. Proud of you!
vincent the vizard chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
okay, now you have my full attention. 2 personas at once, good. But at a price? Great! nice work man.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Awesome chapter dude! I love how you're writing Brian and Rise's relationship(I'm guessing that earlobe thing will be used in the future ;P). Thanks for updating c: . I'm sorry to hear about your lack of motivation with all the things going on in your life. But just remember there are people who care...even if you don't know them...
vincent the vizard chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
And this is why I enjoy your work miles! nice man, good luck.
vincent the vizard chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Nice man, good luck brian.