Reviews for Complete
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Wow. So sad here. Just shows how incredibly cocky and arrogant Dom continues to be. It's as though he hasn't learned in thing from Vince's injury, Jesse's death and Letty moving out. He continues to pull illegal jobs, not because he needs to (as pointed out so eloquently by Brian) but because he wants to. And continues to even knowing that it is the one thing Letty needs to see him change before she will come back.

It would be different if Letty were asking for something else , something unnecessary , but this is something that everyone knows is the wrong thing for Dom to be doing.

Why does Dom continue to expect everyone else to change but not him? Why does he continue to try to control everyone's lives when he's demonstrated time and time again where those decisions lead...?!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
"If she came back, I would stop." Mia felt her heart lift. "I would stop it all, if she just came back to us…To me."

Dom is so controlling. He wants LETTY to make the concession to him before he changed his ways. In my book it's the person who is wrong who makes the first move. He should stop pulling jobs and THEN she'll come back. But of course you are not going to write Eom that way, are you. He never really has to step up he just gets away with acting like an arrogant ass over and over again. Because Letty's going to give in...
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Giselle: From what I saw that weekend, that boy loves you, and he just wants you to be happy."

How can she say that? If Dom wanted her. Happy he'd do the one thing that she's asked him to do: stop the illegal stuff! It's not like letty is wrong in asking him either. It is what his best for Dom too!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
The saddest part nod this story, for me, was that Dom never had the chance to show Letty that he would change FOR HER. He refuses to give up the illegal activity for her , not even when she leaves him, and not when they hook up again. He ONLY says he's going to give it up when he finds out she is pregnant. Bottom line: it shows Letty that SHE isn't important enough to him by herself. It took a baby to make him change his ways. Kind of sad for letty...

And when Dom says this:
"It was all I had left," he finally murmured. "I lost Jesse because of those stupid races, and because we thought that when we outsmarted someone we could get away—we could outrun them. I lost Vince, after he was injured on the heist he spun out of control. He's okay now, but things can never be the same. We can never get back to where we were before. And then you left…"

It shows the sheer magnitude of his stubborn arrogance and willful blindness.

He says it was all that he had?! What about Letty and her love?! That was something he had!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Can't believe Dom just walked out on her after that revelation. Can he imagine how she must feel?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
I liked it, although I don't know if I would be as forgiving as Dom and Han dealing with Letty and Giselle.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
I'm sorry but your reason's for Dom's excuse are lame
mac-reye chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
fantastic!
mac-reye chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
absolutely love it!
tabby1216 chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
Loved the story! I would love an epilogue to find out what Letty has and what Mia has and what happens after... like do they end up married or... I dunno. But either way it was great :)