Reviews for Rainy moment
I LOVE FEM-KUROKO
* He.
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Now I'm feeling really giddy that you've ended this story with dat ending ;D
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
It ends here? D:
Hazard chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
*with people behind me*

Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel! :3
Sapphyre Lily chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Awww. Such cute KagaKuro No really, I mean it, I hope you didn't read that in a sarcastic tone *sighs happily* Thank you for the fluffy end!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Super ADORABLE! OMG! All of the stuff I've read from you has been super CUTE! If I continue reading your stories I might die from adorableness and on my gravestone it can say died by a cuteness overload. ;)
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
i heart this story!
ShionStar chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
cute story. A sequel would be nice. hehe
DageRee chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Yes, yes, it was sweet and good and sweet. I liked it. But maybe (just maybe) I would be a lot of happier if it had one more chapter where they are happy ever after!
DemFeels chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow great story! It's nice to read something different..
Kagami is adorable.. And damn Kise.. What he did was the worst.. Being caught in bed with another girl.. Urgh.. Poor Tetsu.. It's nice that it's a happy ending and Kuroko can start anew..
hawa-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Good job Kagami!
lazy chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
THIS IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING . Honestly I can't see kise cheating on tetsuna ;w; wish he regret it .
x10TIMEx chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hell yeah! Happy ending! XD She has a new man now! I love this! Amazing work! X)
auroradawn123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
_ SOOO KAWAIII ! lik-LOVE IT !