Reviews for Rainy moment
kitykazero15-01 chapter 1 . 3/14
i heart this story!
ShionStar chapter 1 . 1/23
cute story. A sequel would be nice. hehe
DageRee chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Yes, yes, it was sweet and good and sweet. I liked it. But maybe (just maybe) I would be a lot of happier if it had one more chapter where they are happy ever after!
DemFeels chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow great story! It's nice to read something different..
Kagami is adorable.. And damn Kise.. What he did was the worst.. Being caught in bed with another girl.. Urgh.. Poor Tetsu.. It's nice that it's a happy ending and Kuroko can start anew..
hawa-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Good job Kagami!
lazy chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
THIS IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING . Honestly I can't see kise cheating on tetsuna ;w; wish he regret it .
x10TIMEx chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hell yeah! Happy ending! XD She has a new man now! I love this! Amazing work! X)
auroradawn123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
_ SOOO KAWAIII ! lik-LOVE IT !
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
great story
JJ chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
*squeals into pillow* You did a perfect job of portraying the characters! *hands gold star*
MonochromeAlice chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Usually it's GOMxKuroko at the same time but it's nice to something different like this. Kagami is so cute here :3 and damn Kise! how dare you hurt Kurokocchi like that XD. And tsun Midorima is always tsun Midorima ahaha. Thumbs up for the story (Y) :D
Thissuckzballz chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I loved it, it was so touching to me and made we rethink my life, perfect story man, 1/10
animefan106 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Kagami is so sweet! I love him so much!
Though, being the AkaKuro fan that I am, I bet she would have stayed with him too if his father didn't find out. Saying that he even took interest in her means that she was completely worthy in being by his side. Darn you Akashi's father!

Thank you for your hard work!
Please update soon!
Maejirase chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Naaaaawww! Cute! :3
Kura-Tokiwa69 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
That was really cute! Even though I felt kind of bad for Kuroko lol. But yay for implied KagaKuro!
Thanks for writing!