Reviews for The Weeping Moffat
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
jajajajajaja ¡lo amo! :3
alias093001 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I normally do not read real-world fics, but I couldn't resist. Mainly because Moffat is/was a plague on Doctor Who. Sherlock? Go ahead, that works. But, Doctor Who? No way! (For additional information on how much I don't like Moffat's handling of the show's direction, please see my profile for the beginnings of a rant).

Anyway, this is downright hysterical.
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Hahahahaha that was hilarious!totally rofl material. Maybe that is the real reason Matt Smith left!
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
OHMIGOD. HOLY (CENSORED) THIS IS THE BEST (CENSORED) THING I HAVE EVER READ! IT. IS. PERFECT! AAAAAAHHH-*spontaneously combusts from brain being overloaded with SHEER PERFECTION*
DeletationofAccount chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
And I am satisfied! Thank you Mark Gatiss! And thank you for making this story. XD
Rose10117 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Good Moffat bashing. He has a thing for making people fall from great heights. Once in Sherlock, 3 freakin' times in DW...
that-blonde-lady chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I laughed so hard I cried. Well played!

Too bad Moff woke up in time for the 50th. Talk about lies and broken dreams. :(
WhoLockGal chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Hahahahahahahaha Yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ok, this just...rubbish; I love it! Good one with the "my precious" and then Mark Gatiss come to save the day. This is excellent.
DragonScaleXV chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PandyH chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
ROFL! Oh, this was hilarious.:-D
Zarelyn chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh dear...I'm not sure I'll be able to think of any of them with a straight face anymore. Thanks for the laughs!
Peaceful Sunrise chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was absolutely brilliant! I lost it at "Look at me; I'm a Weeping Angel and I can change the rules of what I'm capable of every time Steven uses me in an episode." This is gold!