Reviews for In Sickness, and In Health
Bavaria78 chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I love this story so much!
LittleMissCan't chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
I-I just...awwwwww!
Underthewillows3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
So cute! Very well-written.
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Well clearly I just have to review now xD Wonderful piece of fluff, I really enjoyed the dynamics of their relationships and how the characters were portrayed.
Ohana15 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
What a sweet little fic to run across :) Thanks
Bookgeek890 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I wouldn't be surprised if one day Sherlock purposefully gets John sick for an experiment
JuDei chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Delightful! Thanks for sharing.
katierosefun chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awwwww...! This is sooooo adorable! :')
Loved it!
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
very sweet
xxDodo chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
SHERLOCK TAKING CARE OF JAWN I didn't know I wanted this so bad until now AWWW
*flails* Sherlock being all caring and just doin' his job and John being all touched that's so precious and cute and *flails some more*

"Fell up the stairs. Well done, Watson." - No, John. I feel you, John. I understand, really truly, I do. *sighs*

Once more with feeling AWWW! Sherlock was so perf here and poor Johnny I just *watches them with content* Too cute.
Ship of the Dreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awwwww! So cute 3 I love these kind of fics. Though usually they are so ooc (especially Sherlock), but this one was good!
Alien Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
AWWWWWWWW
Sherlocked in my Heart chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
In that case I think I will have to keep reviewing ;) I love this story and I think it is sweet. I cant wait for the next one.

SH
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is such a cool story idea! I like you're writing style, very easy to follow yet interesting. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Band Aid...that's an American phrase, they are called Plasters in the UK Band aids has always sounded weird to my ears haha...yeah anywaaay nethertheless, cute Little story so it is! :)