Reviews for Life Unexpected
tummer22 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Chemo's a bitch 10 hour day every 3 weeks I didn't want people with me I used my time to read that's how I found fanfic. I took my laptop, Mp3 & heavy blanket & pillow you get cold once the shit starts running into your veins.

Great story I'm so glad your going with Casey & Alex I like Amanda/Casey but not this time.
TKR.87 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
This broke my heart. Cancer is such a tough thing to go through alone, and for Casey to have been before now...shows how great a person she is, but I hope she lets Alex take care of her. She's a wonderful person. Can't wait for more.
Tracer0403 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Excellent chapters! Cancer. Damn. It doesn't really care who it will strike.
steple chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Jesus I can't stop crying. It's so sad. This is so unfair. This should not happen to nice person like Casey.
Tripperz chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Oh god what a tear-jerker.
Blitz1030 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Great chapters. Nice to know that Alex will always be there for Casey no matter what.
Nobot4lfie chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Of course she will make it! She's Casey fucking Novak!
Rossellini chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Hey. Hey you. Yeah you. I gave you a shout out in my fic :)

I'd been really excited to see where this is going, and now that you're making it into a ship-fic, I'm doubly excited! You're honestly one of the best A/C writers out there and you're probably getting another shout out in all things considered in the near future for making this :)
Stussy chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Jeez! That's sucks! Life's a bitch of all people it had to happen with someone as sweet and vibrant as Casey?
Surfrider chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I'm sure with Alex knowing the fact Casey is sick I'm sure she will not let Casey miss her chemo and all. I hope if its the bone marrow that will help her get better; she will get it.
Madds21 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
OMG! I'm fucking crying. This is so sad.
Bkwrmchar chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter! Thanks. And Yes to your questions.
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Thank You for a good chapter.