Reviews for Here's to the Good Life
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 27 . 11/26/2009
d n this is really good! u HAVE to update! i need more! haha! :D so please update! and wow, Gabe is Rogue's brother? i kinda thought so, but i wasnt sure! haha!... wow Rogue has a big family, she's got Mystique, Kurt, Wanda, Pietro, and Gabe, technically. becuz Kurt's her brother, who's siblings are Wanda and Pietro, so technically also Erik too! haha! 4 siblings! and dont even get me started on her adopted family! haha! can we have some Rogue and Jamie interaction at some point! haha! please update soon! :D

luve,

Fairy!
NiminariAmriath chapter 27 . 6/28/2009
...horrible cliffie spot! update soon...please
tfobmv18 chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
I like it. Please continue it. Keep up the good work and update ASAP.
Raeneflovescandy chapter 27 . 2/27/2008
Please update soon! I started reading this two days ago and I got addicted. This is a very entertaining fic. I hope everything's all right and that you'll update soon.
deathiswatching chapter 27 . 11/18/2007
Okay, I know i am a few years late, but i really like this story and hope that you will one day add more.
Pip chapter 23 . 9/7/2007
omg john is so cute the way he has no clue about card games
Aaah chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Oh man, just found this a few days ago and couldn't stop reading it! Its SO great, I can't believe you haven't updated in SO long! Hope you're still alive and that maybe you'll get inspired or something, because its WAY too cruel to leave us off at an evil ending like that! We need to know what happens! Please please please?
XxFallen From GracexX chapter 27 . 7/15/2006
I can't believe you! You get to the BIG show down then decide to stop writing. Look I know its been a while but you don't get to the big finish then just stop writing. Thats just cruel! Look I know its been a long time but please please please come back to the story and finish it.
Eisbar chapter 27 . 4/27/2005
Hope you're still writing, just finished 27 chapters in three days, and enjoyed every second of it. Your writing definitly shows promise and I look forward to reading more. Just watch the spelling here and there and remember to balance the humor, action and romance. More action would be a thought. Now get ready, get set, START WRITING!
DKFairy chapter 27 . 1/15/2005
I've got to say, this fic is amazing _

I found it a few hours ago while searching for something good to read, and my eyes have been glued to my screen since then. I think I might have read part of it before, back in the depths of history (too many months ago for me to remember the storyline) so I had great fun re-reading it!

If I ask really, really, really nicely will you please update soon? I'm dying to find out what happens- there have been some great plot twists so far and want to see what you still have in store for us _

DK
keegan chapter 27 . 10/7/2004
wow! i love this story! i just started reading it a few days ago and have become completely hooked, but alas i got to chapter 27 and it stops!

the characters are so awesomely good by the way, very believable and real. excellent work. the plot is totally great too, i love it when people bring sinister into evolution.

the romyness is awesome, the perfect blend of annoying and romance. you have inspired me to start writing again (although i have nothing posted). so keep up the good work! and the kiotrness(?) is great too. and i love the fact that you have included all the new recruits into the plot line, i always feel bad when they are left out.

please please please please update soon!
AsphyXiant chapter 27 . 10/1/2004
Aw..Damn, I completely 4got what ta say but anywayz, u gotta update!
SnarkyKat chapter 27 . 8/30/2004
This hasn't been update in almost 5 months. This makes me sad.

Love the Romy. It's just so... right. You portray these characters perfectly.

Amyro is one of my new favorites. The Fire Manipulator and and The Fire Girl. They just work. I don't understand these Jonda people.

The Kiotr... eh, I'm more of a Lancitty chick myself actually. This is the first time I've found myself cheering them on. I've been on board with the Colossus hate all summer. Stop changing my mind!

I await your next update. *bows*
SpaghettiMonkey chapter 27 . 7/12/2004
what happened dont stop we need you lol no really its just the same old story where authors quit whatever if you wanna be like everyone else whatever
Gothic Cajun chapter 27 . 7/1/2004
No time to chat. Update! Please!