Reviews for Silver Arrow
babysharp chapter 1 . 7/23
So when are u going to update I've been waiting awhile for it
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/29
Ooooh I LIKE this! The political standing of both the Light and Dark ruling together and a Harry x Fenrir fic. Kudos!
Wow chapter 1 . 6/10
This story is fricking incredible! I'm sad to see it not continued, but still great :)
AHH chapter 1 . 6/4
Dude! I need you to please try to be reinspired! This is such an awesome story and just like wow!
Padfootette chapter 1 . 3/27
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
Great start. I'm looking forward to whenever your muse kicks in for this story again and we get to read more.
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 1 . 2/23
This is a great start to what I'm sure will be a wonderful fic when you get round to doing more of it - I've never really considered the ship, but I'm finding myself convinced it's a brilliant one!
You're doing an excellent job. I would rather see you take longer to update and do a good job.
Booker10 chapter 1 . 2/18
Thank you for writing this!:)
loleo chapter 1 . 2/2
It would be really nice, to especially read more about this story-line. It amazes me, that so many authors could build so many stories around Harry Potter and all of the characters of this story. Please, write more chapters or end this story with Harry and Fenrir, because it is a very intriguing idea you let us readers know... And fast, please, the writing...
Blackness.Niniel chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
My god! so original! Loved how you write and lure the reader to the story! Amazing!
I'm one willing to wait for your to get inspired, because it will sure be a hell of a story!
Not much to say! I'm betting that the Weasley are all werewolves, 'cause of the Prewett twins! Amazing!
Someone chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Someone should adopt this! Too good to be left unfinished :(
Wow chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Seriously, this is so good! I think I just read it about four times in a row! I really hope you update this and I'll definitely keep checking in :)
Please chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Someone PLEASE adopt this and post a link in the reviews! It's a shame this was never finished...
Lela50310 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014