Reviews for Silver Arrow
Alex chapter 3 . 7/14
Despite what you said about wanting to progress the plot, development of characters and setting like the culture could have been a bit more drawn out
GodricPotter'n'Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/20
I just really want to take the time to tell you how AMAZING I think this story is. I can not tell you how many times I've read it, and every time feels like the first. When ever I'm having a bad day, or I'm sick, this is my go to feel good story. I love how you go into detail and made this your own world. This is officially my favorite story of all time, and I'm so glad you brought this piece of beauty into the world. Thank you.
The wolf culture in this story was delightful. It might have added a bit to the tale to see how Umbitch was put in her place, or to hear more about minister Riddle's interactions with the pack.
Carlie chapter 8 . 6/8
Holy goodness, I loved this story! I devoured it in one day and it was so worth it! I do wish we had been able to see more of the courting process with Fenrir and Harry, but I love this story regardless. You have a lot of talent
IndigoEye chapter 8 . 5/8
Hi,
After reading this story, I thought that I just have to review, even though I usually don't do it.
This story deserves a review: it is brilliant. I love the universe you created, especially the werewolf community. I really appreacite that the organization of the pack is closer to the natural order of things in wolf packs than in most stories about werewolves. I also liked your creative ideas such as using the cards in the mental task. That was very clever and unexpected. Although, when the story first talked about someone from the Ministry coming to check on things in the pack, I immediately thought it would be Umbridge - this was a bit predictable, but I didn't really of course, I must comment on your writing style, which is very good. The story is easy to read and I was never bored.
What I didn't like, however, was the way it ended. I would love to read more about how the relationship between Fenrir and Harry developed and how they mated. I feel robbed of this part of the story.
Thank you for writing this masterpiece - I enjoyed it greatly.
Kris chapter 8 . 5/3
A charming story.
Pouika chapter 8 . 4/23
Merci pour cette histoire magnifique !
Thank you for this wonderful story !
Kilataia chapter 8 . 4/22
Great story!
crystal484 chapter 8 . 4/13
i like this story thank you for your hard work
KrixLight chapter 8 . 3/27
silver gold platinum. you win it all. this is one of the best ever. thanks for sharing. I love the plot. it's something completely different. hope to see more like this soon!
Jarrod chapter 8 . 3/23
I really enjoyed this
Kylie chapter 8 . 3/18
I really fell in love with this story! Any chance of you doing some one-shots or something? I just can't get enough of it :)
jmullinax chapter 8 . 3/12
Awesome story
HuffleClaw Luna chapter 1 . 2/2
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
Me encanto! No hay muchos fics de esta pareja almenos que yo haya leido asi que te felicito esta muy buena. Felicidades y sigue asi... Besos