Reviews for Silver Arrow
DorrenAdams chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Sooo good!
Nanette chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
THANK YOU for taking on a different perspective of the submissive/dominant roles. The other stories are so repetitive. I hope you end up continuing this-I'm really interested in seeing how you write this :)
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is amazing!
Babblement chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
On the one hand, I understand that when inspiration dies, there's no point in forcing yourself to carry on when the results will lack passion and ultimately be less than stellar. But on the other hand, this is SUCH a great story. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that this is one of the best (if not the best) I've ever had pleasure of reading.

You've given a backstory, you've fleshed out your characters, you've created a unique introduction between Harry and werewolf life and you've overall set up a great beginning for a no-doubt amazing and original story.

I love Fenrir/Harry, and I've read almost every single story about them and I've been less than impressed so far. Most of them follow the same old overdone cliches, with little backstory or character development to show for it. And from the one chapter you've posted, I can already tell that this is going to be an exciting, thought-provoking
ZeroBunny chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Ugg! I am both crying and smiling at the same time right now. I am smiling because your story is awesome, but i am crying because it is not done yet. Please finish it! I beg of you. I understand your muse problem (I have the same problem) but I still want the next chapter.
mandyw17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this! It's nice to see someone do something different with this pairing. It doesn't look like you're working on this any longer, but I really enjoyed the first chapter. I hope we one day get to see Fenrir courting Harry and just general interactions between them. All of the other stories I'm finding with this couple are not really my cup of tea.
not dead yet chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Loved it
Derrick chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Ohhh, courting? What does that look like?
babysharp chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
So when are u going to update I've been waiting awhile for it
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Ooooh I LIKE this! The political standing of both the Light and Dark ruling together and a Harry x Fenrir fic. Kudos!
Wow chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This story is fricking incredible! I'm sad to see it not continued, but still great :)
AHH chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Dude! I need you to please try to be reinspired! This is such an awesome story and just like wow!
Padfootette chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Great start. I'm looking forward to whenever your muse kicks in for this story again and we get to read more.
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This is a great start to what I'm sure will be a wonderful fic when you get round to doing more of it - I've never really considered the ship, but I'm finding myself convinced it's a brilliant one!