Reviews for Arranged
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 2 . 3/19
This was absolutely amazing to read. Thank heaven for amazing authors!
FlowerGirl17 chapter 2 . 2/6
Loved the story! But what happened to a third baby? I was looking forward to a second son showing up. Connor would be a Slyth Elena a Griff and the hat could have said both Slytherin and Griffindor for the third kid. Still Loved the story though.
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Loved it! Just perhaps more of a plot and details next time please lol and I would love Harry to be called mommy.
Devil-Akina chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
First of all : Thank you so much for this beautiful fic. The scenario was not too complicated but the rhythm, the vocabulary and the way you managed the different character contributed to make a wonderful pictures

However, I want to pinpoint two things:

1. Why did you not cut the fic. Yes there are chapters but all in one page, this is not easy to find where we left it (plus, you would win more readers and reviews)

2. Just be careful, not in the last chapters but many times in the story, you mixed "you're" with "your", even I who is not English was able to see it...

Anyway, you did a wonderful job so thank you (and I write critics so you can do even better next time ] )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Longest chapter 0ne ever !

There are 50 Chapters in this chapter...50 !

The Crimson Mage.
Isis191 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
What a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope to see more of your work. Thanks for sharing.
KarelaTheRedHawk chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
It was really very good. I realize in the summary that you say you did not write this but I think the story itself could use a disclaimer as well as the name/user-name of the person that did write it, even if the person is no longer active. I think that it is the proper thing, give credit where credit is due.

I did really enjoy this story, I didn't think I would because I tend to try to avoid one chapter stories with this many words, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. I do thank you for saving and sharing this great story. 3
booksarecool13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Really good story! I enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read anything else you write! :D