Reviews for If You Could Only See
Taylahbob chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
just glad to see that someone else reckons this song is pertfect for these two...god, i'm such a nerd!
Leonhart20 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Cant Wait to find out what happens next.
cobra chapter 11 . 7/28/2003
Are you going to finish this? I hope you do it's a great fic.

Later
Water Faerie chapter 11 . 3/22/2003
God, that was good. Written in true comic-book lingo... I loved the action sequences, which were so deliciously conveyed even without graphics. Is this the end?

please say no please say no
arsenal13 chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
Great story. I'm a big fan of the Cassie/Kon relationship. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Banter chapter 8 . 10/14/2002
I like it I like it. Especially the nice little cliff hanger...wait...I DON'T like the cliff hanger! Ah! You make me sweat! Shame on you. More soon please .
Banter chapter 6 . 10/14/2002
One Word: !
CurlyJo chapter 8 . 10/3/2002
Where are all the other reviews? Hello? I know there's got to be more than two people reading this story.

Anyway, I like the cliffhanger, although, I'm getting nervous at this point. Ehat are you going to throw at them next. (besides fake soldiers :) )
CurlyJo too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
Awww. Now I'm melting. That chapter was rough, but the last part of it was worth it. :)
Emmett Thompson chapter 5 . 9/23/2002
Very Good now thing are getting inerstin'! So Please more!
Emmett Thompson chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
Hell now that was good so far! Kon Admiting that he cares for some one and then relizing Lobo's motivation! I really hope this is an onging story becase I see so real potintal!
CurlyJo chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
Ooo, write more! I like Kon/Cassie fanfics and this is a good start. :)