Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Storm Bringer
Mike313 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
I know I already said this on DA, but my condolences for the passing of your mother.

Now, on to the review.

I think the biggest problem right now is that you're dealing with a fairly unusual problem for a fan fic author here, namely that most people don't know who Maria is, or care about her for that matter. Having Misato and Ritsuko was nice, showed that we're still in the world of NGE, but the scene didn't feel all that relevant really. Also, I realize this is by design, but Maria's not the most likable character. This combined with how unfamiliar she is makes it a bit difficult to get invested in her.
1337 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
heres one Stormbreaker like Beta Ray Bills hammer that could work. Besides Stormbreaker was A copy of Mjolnir.
Mabra46268 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I suppose is some circumstances Amora can be heroic. After all, she is not the type of of villain that wants to destroy the world.

So you are using an obscure Evangelion character as your heroine. You might want to look up an obscure Marvel character called Beta Ray Bill. He was an alien warrior that once battled Thor to a standstill. He managed to separate Thor from Mjolnir. He was able to pick up and use Mjolnir because he was worthy. Odin eventually gave him an equivalent weapon, a golden hammer called Stormbreaker.

Can't wait to see Thor's plan and what Odin and the other Asgardians are up to in this story.
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Nice job making Amora a heroine, at least somewhat.
Twilight Nexus chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
So Thor himself still exist in the SoE universe? Now I am interested in this story even more. My only complaint is that Maria not being to tell how Amora was going to hide Storm Bringer seemed out of character for someone with a PhD such as herself. An odd complaint, I know, but that's just me.

As for Maria heroic identify, I'm also not a fan of the name Thor Girl. So my vote goes to Thunderstrike.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
So Thor this time? Yeah I can see that as a hero that can take down giant monsters like Angels. But who is the main character
IncandescentOne chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome, the 'thing' was totally Mjollnir, i guess the guy was an ice giant? Dunno who the woman was butt i'm not up on Thor characters : /

looking forward to seeing where this one goes :D
Neferius chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Blank slate characters are a double edged sword for me. Sure you can mold them to what you need them to be, but integrating them into canon is my weakness. You've done well so far, I can't wait to see more.
Twilight Nexus chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I see you're going to use Thor Girl as the next identity for Superwomen of Eva. Excellent choice, and I am interested to see what you will do with Amora and The Executioner. Looking forward to seeing another SoE story.
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Why did I hear JAM Project's Storm Bringer in my head reading this?
Tibricel Tibby chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Never a big fan of Thor but I really like whats happening so far. I would like to see all the Alt, universe Eva characters get a little action and get to be see by people. You have some great story's, I think I have read most of the SOE story's so far can't wait for more.
kingkaino1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013