Reviews for Emotionally Hidden
Bluedog197 chapter 4 . 2/9
HAVE WE GOT A SHOW FOR YOU ahh! dude this was totally wicked i love how odd finally made his appearance in this chapter but he seem's to be taking it rather well the poor dude just wanted his parents attention and nice job throwing kiwi in here i was hoping he would get to come in and it will definitely get more interesting from here on out seeing as we got a glimpse at yumi in this here chapter SO keep doing what you're here because it's turning out wonderfully, so good luck and peace.
nohandleonthings17 chapter 2 . 2/8
Liking the story so far, but I just have one osuggestion. At the beginning of each section, put something that tells us who's point of view it is. I was getting really confused when the pov's we're switching from ulrich and Jeremy. Doing that will make it a lot easier to understand.
Like the story and u vote for odd and Sam
Bluedog197 chapter 3 . 1/29
YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM... HE'S FREE! AND WELL THAT'S WHAT I CALL A FIGHT holy mother of burritos dude it took a little time but you came back swinging, out of the gate and into the field, seem's like ulrich has his work cut out for him it he survives that long what with cal basically abusing him i would have so let xana killed him, but i guess ulrich is the bigger person. but look he finally has a friend in Jeremy, a farther like figure in Archie and they saved a lost aelita nice one there, but thanks for replying to my review it means a lot and i understand so you take your time writing out this story, so good luck and peace.
nohandleonthings17 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Liking the story so far and the plot fits Ulrich perfectly. Can't wait until Ulrich and Yumi meet. Please update soon
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Careful, you switch tenses a lot. Keep a lookout for these verbs.
Fragile Memories chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Excited for when Ulrich meets Yumi!
Looking forward to reading more!
holaminombreesdrama chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I hope not to sound impatient or more risk crazy but I really hope, and hope, and count the seconds, about as Yumi appear, not for precionar or something, but ... PLEASE rises then the fifth chapter ... and really pleasing me this much your base to create the fic, this great, I hope you update soon, bye
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I'm more than a little confused. Ulrich just got his custody sones over to a military group. Doesn't matter if it's Cal who beat him up, he'd still be resentful and angry at Archie, and likely Jeremy too. It's just human nature. Ulrich certainly wouldn't be tearfully proclaiming his son-like affection to some guy he met a day ago. No one would be.

I don't want to offend: I'm sure you had your reasons, but it doesn't actually make sense.
stealthshadow2013 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Good next chapter im excited to see the characters come together and there different back stories
JustGrace13 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I like this idea a lot :) Keep writing!
Corina O chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
no problem :)
renegadestarforce chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Jeremie usually does a return to the past does this story use the 2nd season's rule where returning to the past helps Xana?

Great story by the way.
Riku Nanase chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
the only thing that sometimes confuses me is whos point of view its in each time theres a page break? mabey you could put like UlrichsPOV or JeremyPOV when it comes up? other then that I loved it! cant wait for the next one!
Nothing On Ulrich chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I think I went a little over board on the odd and Sam thing but I hate to see a good Ulrich story tooken over by another pair. And I think you should make Ulrich more sarcastic to make the story a bit more funny