Reviews for Been Too Long
Please chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Please, I want more! I really need more of this awesome fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Type your review here...
sunsphereshots chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
"Ya do now." Easily my favorite line.

I'm glad that you had Martinez bottom in this one. I read "True Friendship" first, so I wondered how Daryl would be in the opposite position.

I love that there was nothing weird or uncomfortable at the end of it. "See ya in a few days," and that was it. Back to business as usual, which is what this Daryl wanted.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Loved it! Came here via rec from Busters jezebel, nice to see some love for spunky Martinez. You made this very believeable and HOT. The men were in character, good motivation, and fun to see someone actually put one over on Daryl cos Martinez actually got away with his stash of ammo!

I've always thought these two were natural allies cos they're basically doing the same job.

When Martinez said" I don't bottom", I had the text at the bottom of the page so couldn't see the next few lines, and imagined Daryl's response to be, "you do now". So when I saw what you had actually written I LOL'd!

Any chance of a follow-up? MArtinez is still alive and out there. I'd like to see him and Shupert conspire to kill the Gov and then turn up at the prison, basically cap in hand cos lets face they don't really have anywhere else to go, and they would be assets if they're willing to play by Team Grimes' rules.
sarafina2012 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Wow! That was hot! Was wondering when we would see Daryl and Martinez story. Their scene on show was begging to be slashed...with Martinez smirking and both of them being super macho and showing off. Great job!
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Elle I think this is possibly your best writing. The simplicity of Daryl's reverberation of 'too long' is amazing. I loved your other Daryl as you know, but I think I love this Daryl just as much if not more so. Damaged but not emotionally stunted with it. You make my heart break with either one.

I really liked the way you made this Daryl more calculating, he'd thought about fucking ladies in the prison but they were not enough for him. Not strong enough, either physically or perhaps mentally, that he would be too much for them and yet not enough as he wasn't interested in anything regular.

I think you did really well with Martinez' perspective too. How he'd fucked men before, how he'd missed sucking cock, how he liked making a strong man weak. And though he was confident sexually he knew better than to challenge Daryl outright, sneaky is okay, but not face-to-face challenge.

I only wish Daryl had discovered the arms cache. Because you know - TEAM DIXON! Well and truly #KinkSt worthy my friend.