Reviews for Disrespect
lulubell76 chapter 3 . 3/13
I like Tim in this one, he owns up to his own faults and grows as an agent. Kate not so much. Love stories of tiny like this.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 3/8
this is a good story, I hope you will write more for it one day. I really would like to see the interactions between tony, his team, gibbs, kate, time, abbey, ect.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 1/8
Bravo MCGee bravo. You finally realized how good he truly is, he is right Kate deal with it or get another team.
likie muchly
lmill123 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I have read this story several times and I have loved it each time. I would love to see a followup. Tim finally did some growing and got over his jealously and realized he still had a lot to learn. I also loved the fact how he started standing up to Kate and even taking her down a few pegs. It looks like Gibbs is getting fed up with Kate because without Tony acting as a buffer she is even starting to question Gibbs like she believes she is even better than him and should be in charge.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Excellent! Good story.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Excellent!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Intresting big deal tony get his master at 40 Tim got his at 20 and Kate has one as well For once not a Tim bashing story.
Padria95 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Hahaha! Love Time standing up to Kate at the end. Way to go Timmy! I also really enjoyed seeing Tony with his own team. That surprised me (that I'd like it) because I have a hard to picturing Tony and Gibbs apart, but you wrote it really, really well, and it worked!
Gracealma chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Go Tim Go! Sure wish Tim would act like that in ncis (lousy writers!)
SharonE68 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Great story, I always enjoy reading your stories because they just work. I like this Tim in the end, he finally got a clue it was so perfect. Thanks for sharing.
murraysmom chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
love this Tim got a back bone without being snarky to Tony and Kate gets told off. JH
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Nice.
Ky111 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
A pretty good little story you have written here and I really liked the ending (even though I'm a Tate fan, I still can enjoy these sought of story besides you read to many of the same kind of story and they all just get boring and repetitive).

Later.