Reviews for Disrespect
Luvliacd chapter 3 . 4/2
I'm impressed with McGee at the end, he really stepped up.
bjq chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
awesome. GO TIMMY
IamMeWhoAreYou14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I know this is just a fic, but Tony loves his Gibbs team, and everything about them. (Except for a few little things, I'm sure.) He understands that their jokes and pokes aren't a lack of respect, but a gesture of friendship and affection. He wouldn't just leave, and he doesn't demand respect. He, Kate, and McGee are inseparable. Tony would never ruin that out of a silly idea that they don't respect him.

Sorry, but the Tony I see in this fic scares me, and I don't like him.
Skimball4 chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Oh, snap! Love to see a story where Tony gets to show how talented and capable he truly is...nice job.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Terrific story. I like how Tim developed, & I *love* that Tony got his own team. I kinda wish that Tony & Tim would work together; they're so good as McNozzo. (Plus, in a tv interview, MW said he spends more time w Sean than he spends w his own wife) :-)
Sarai chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
I like it.
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Tim finally grew up.
lulubell76 chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
I like Tim in this one, he owns up to his own faults and grows as an agent. Kate not so much. Love stories of tiny like this.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
this is a good story, I hope you will write more for it one day. I really would like to see the interactions between tony, his team, gibbs, kate, time, abbey, ect.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
Bravo MCGee bravo. You finally realized how good he truly is, he is right Kate deal with it or get another team.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
likie muchly
lmill123 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I have read this story several times and I have loved it each time. I would love to see a followup. Tim finally did some growing and got over his jealously and realized he still had a lot to learn. I also loved the fact how he started standing up to Kate and even taking her down a few pegs. It looks like Gibbs is getting fed up with Kate because without Tony acting as a buffer she is even starting to question Gibbs like she believes she is even better than him and should be in charge.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014