Reviews for Flower Crown
Satiah chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Adorable. Simply adorable. I love the miniature versions of Elliot and Leo meeting in such a serene, quiet place - and how they're already arguing and bantering and basically best friends from the first time they snip at one another. But they're so cute! And this story was so fluffy and adorable, and...gaaaah!

The "pretentious" scene was my favorite:

"You mean pretentious?"

"No, I mean pretentus!" And I know it was said with a foot-stomp, just to be sure! There's no mistake that Elliot Nightray says just what he means, and means just what he says!

Loved the story. Loved the scenery. Loved the way the little dudes are totally friends without being friends, just like they always are, were, will be. Such a great story; I had to read it twice before I could get past the gushing to leave a review.
You'llAlwaysBeMyDarin chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Seen this on tumblr a while back:D
So kawaiiiiiiiii
JinxyTaiga chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OMG! I'd always loved your stories! I'm a huge fan of yours!
This one-shot for Elliot's birth-day was incredible! I feel I could die *-*
I really enjoy all of your job! Congrats!
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
EEEEP! LITTLE ELLIOT WITH A FLOWER CROWN IS SO DAMN CUTE X3333 *fangirls for hours*
asdsadalhdhds this was so flufffffy 333 I loved it! they were so IC, and they're just adorable all little and becoming friends for the first time alsjdlsakjdlksajd x33 also, I really like how you also involve other characters, at least a little (Oswald and Elliot's mother), and how they're related (Oswald being Leo's uncle) anyways, this was such a perfect oneshot for Elly's birthday, I loved it!:D
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/8/2013