Reviews for Future
Lanhua chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I love how you describe BBatman.

I always, as a kid (the show's target audience, duh), always thought how the Batman Beyond costume looked way darker and more ominous than the Batman in BTAS (especially when he emerged from the shadows), which I suppose fits the cyberpunk aesthetic Bruce Timm decided to give Gotham.

Your Batman descriptions are probably my favourite thing in the fanfic, and really capture how Terry has become the night himself through Batman. And suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

Which has convinced me WE NEED A SEQUEL.

Pleas.e If only to read more Batman descriptions.

Pretty please.

(And Dana is spot on, which is unusual and lovely).
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I really loved this fic, the only flaw I can see is that it's so tragically underrated. Your writing skills really shine in the mood, setting, and overall atmosphere. You went out of your way to add quirks and slang from the show. Everything was very easy to visualize, and it was a joy to read. The ending was great - I liked how Dana didn't fully figure Terry out but was given some hints, I'd like to picture her slowly putting the puzzle together.
penName111 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great story could you maybe write a sequel?
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Would really like to see this completed.
Jamesfreakinbond chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow! This is good! Not many Dana fics out there, and we could use more!
Innocent Lives chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is really good! Is there going to be a sequel?
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Well, this was interesting. I love stories that show off how much of a spitfire Dana is. She's usually either a bitch or super annoying. Occasionally they show her as an understanding girlfriend, but it's not that often.

Now, I'm not a Dana fan per say-I don't hate her, but I don't really like her either. She's just...there. She doesn't contribute much to the show; she's usually just Terry's girlfriend. So seeing her trying to stand up to the Jokerz and trying to outsmart them is really great to see.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I'd no idea you were into Batman Beyond. Awesomesauce!
Okay, I'd love to see Dana put the pieces together. She's brilliant, and Terry probably wants her to get it, somewhere in his head. "No, Wayne, I didn't tell her, she figured it out. Same thing happened to you a couple times, didn't it?" *grin*
Looking forward to more. Keep writing!