Reviews for The Path Homeward
2018 guest chapter 10 . 9/12
I'm not excepting you to come back on this site to finish or make more stories down the road. Or if you even have the love and motivations to write again but if you do, Do you think you can finish this story? It's been years since the last chapter and I was sixteen when you started The Path of Homeward and now a lot older now. Obviously I hadn't lost my love to read them and I hope you haven't lost your love to write them.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2017
Wow this story is awesome! I'm wandering why you haven't updated since 2013. Now being 2017, I hope you come back to kick this FanFiction ass. Hoping for you return one day soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Love the first chapter, On to the second one..
ZZtops chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Are you ever going to finish with this story? I would like to see it til the end. But i'll understanding if you're busy with whatever that you are doing. Just hoping that you come back and continue on with your stories because they're great.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
you know I check this everyday to see if you have updated yet. but then i have find out that you didn't and it just makes me so sad to see that. I really hope that you update soon!
Zelda 355 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I'll am re-reading this beautiful work that you always do. I've read every Update to the last one you put out. I hope that you are okay and that people are theating you right.

P.S. I have Might miss spell some words? But I always Do that:-\

Anyway I'm in hopes that you will Update sooner or later. Good luck best wished.
Zelda 355 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
did you just give me a Cliffhanger Nooooooo! Don't let that be the end of it Please :'(

By the way I just follow you/ your story / favorite author and favorite your stroy.

Be Waiting!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
What a way to leave Us with a Cliffhanger, I know you are so busy to Update right now but I hope you'll didn't forget about Us, I just miss you so much and miss reading your stroies before bed.

Well anyway hope you are doing fine.

P.S: love the stroy so far, Maybe you can help me with my. lol. ;-)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I am dying for a chapter 11 here!
werehogdog chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
This is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Chapter 11, Chapter 11, Chapter 11 yay for Chapter 11#.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I see you makeing into a romance one, good I like everyone one of your stroies so keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
As always another beautiful chapter done by secondhand soul I well like to see you continue into is complete!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014