Reviews for The Path Homeward
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2017
Wow this story is awesome! I'm wandering why you haven't updated since 2013. Now being 2017, I hope you come back to kick this FanFiction ass. Hoping for you return one day soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Love the first chapter, On to the second one..
ZZtops chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Are you ever going to finish with this story? I would like to see it til the end. But i'll understanding if you're busy with whatever that you are doing. Just hoping that you come back and continue on with your stories because they're great.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
you know I check this everyday to see if you have updated yet. but then i have find out that you didn't and it just makes me so sad to see that. I really hope that you update soon!
Zelda 355 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I'll am re-reading this beautiful work that you always do. I've read every Update to the last one you put out. I hope that you are okay and that people are theating you right.

P.S. I have Might miss spell some words? But I always Do that:-\

Anyway I'm in hopes that you will Update sooner or later. Good luck best wished.
Zelda 355 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
did you just give me a Cliffhanger Nooooooo! Don't let that be the end of it Please :'(

By the way I just follow you/ your story / favorite author and favorite your stroy.

Be Waiting!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
What a way to leave Us with a Cliffhanger, I know you are so busy to Update right now but I hope you'll didn't forget about Us, I just miss you so much and miss reading your stroies before bed.

Well anyway hope you are doing fine.

P.S: love the stroy so far, Maybe you can help me with my. lol. ;-)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I am dying for a chapter 11 here!
werehogdog chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
This is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Chapter 11, Chapter 11, Chapter 11 yay for Chapter 11#.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I see you makeing into a romance one, good I like everyone one of your stroies so keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
As always another beautiful chapter done by secondhand soul I well like to see you continue into is complete!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Please Come back to Us!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
great work! hand down.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-), great job keep at it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »