Reviews for Forgotten
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 7/24
Well damn. This was an excellent fic. It's a damn shame this story hasn't been updated in so long...especially after old Naruto makes an appearance. Plus...I really wanted to see Akeno and Naruto become more than just friends. Without a doubt this story was a blast to read, and since I know you're still an active writer on the site, I really hope one day your muse comes back to you for this fic. Great job!
reviewer chapter 7 . 2/18
lovely chapter
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 7 . 2/19
... Are you ever actually going to update this? From your level of writing skill, I wouldn't have expected you to be the type who just abandons the previous story when a new idea comes to you.
That's really disappointing.
desdelor97 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
this wasa great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
ololoololooloolo chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Keep going
WalterDornez215 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Not bad a little light but not bad. I think the main disconnect people are having is they expect a harem manga to have a harem lead.
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I like it so far!
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Mmm, I don't feel like having given names before family names was good, unless appropriate. It did not seem appropriate in most cases, as if you were just apply in your western upbringing to a decidedly eastern culture.

It would be good if that was changed. To be perfectly honest with you, it is quite...annoying? Or maybe irritating is the correct word.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Please Continue the story
perseus peverell chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
dude this story is good but, a bit bland for a typical high school dxd story, and there is the matter with Naruto himself, where is his personality, that makes him Naruto Uzumaki, infact U could have just used an oc instead of Naruto. My other problem with this story is the slow development of Naruto's powers, one of the best qualities in dxd verse is the pure power levels of the important characters, if ur going by ur standards and make him the main protagonist, then he'll be literally creamed in battle with any of the bigwigs that issei faces later on, and he wont even keep up with issei, if u have read the light novels u must know of his tremendous growth rate.
ironically I enjoyed the story but in all of ur stories the protagonist is a weakling but i donot hate that fact but it is their wooden characters, this is fanfiction, and like somebody said, here the characters roar not shout, it is the world of hyperboles. Don't consider this as a flame but merely critical commentary.
Quackpotty chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
It's a pity that this story hasn't been updated in such a long time. I really enjoyed it, even though it appears abandoned. Oh well, thanks for the story so far, and if you ever get back to it I'll read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Good chapter, though it kind of sucks that you gave Issei a harem and you didn't give one to Naruto.
UchihaGhost chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Update
Animefanguy chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
update hurry can't wait
Frozen Shadow 95 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I know you probably don't want to hear this but please continue this story! It was the first DxD crossover i read and it's still my favourite.