Reviews for and i will face death with dignity
Shattermirror chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! Come back, come back! I need SeiiSaku!
bl00dyMissTantei chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Harassment? Oh dear why I don't even know that fic I just came to read bloody good fics and yours is amazing! Please continue if you can Mr/Ms author ((
Shubhs chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Pity you're being harassed but don't let the idiots make the choice for you: continue or stop writing fanfiction only on your own whim and fancy.
Rin chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I am disappointed that this fic isn't getting anymore updates, as it has been one of my all time favorites for a couple years. However, it is your decision, and I hope those harassers stop and learn a freaking lesson.
noomma chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Really? And I was just getting into this story! That is such a pity that people are harassing you over it.
ChilliLemons chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh, sweet Christ. Not again.
Again, there's a wonderful story by you which has the potential to become so much more. And again, there are unemployed idiots who have nothing better to do than persecute (I can think of no other word) you, forcing you to abandon the story out of sheer exasperation and anger.
I'm sorry for the crap you got for this story. For what it's worth, I don't think there's a comparison to be made between Neon Genesis and this story, because you haven't delved enough into Yukimura's character yet, as you would undoubtedly have, had you continued this story. So I think the plagiarism charge is absolutely groundless.
Pity. This has the potential to become a wonderful story, one I'll always be sorry you didn't finish.
And I agree with you, about those harassers. They need a life. Desperately.
Cheers, Jab. Keep smiling, and keep writing. Fanfiction would be poorer for your absence.
Chilli.
fyerigurl chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
So I came here hoping to see an update. I'm so sorry that you are being harassed over this, Jab. I really enjoyed the first chapter of this fic and I thought it had the possibility to be an amazing multi-chap.

Of course, nothing is worth you getting hurt over. I hope you are okay, and I hope people leave you alone now. Just know that you are a wonderful, creative, ORIGINAL author, and I look up to you, my dear Jab.

Again, thank you for everything. :)

I love you.
AznMistress chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I really enjoyed this :D

despite never considering the sakunox seiichi ship, I think this story really showcases the character potential of sakuno that konomi-sensei failed to address. (seeing that most of what I understand of his female characters are built upon the fanfiction and extrapolation of ff)

overall: i just dont even why is this a one-shot cuz i really enjoyed it
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Just Awesome!
Rii chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
My smile is already too wide that I'm beginning to think that my mouth would escape out of my face. :D Gosh. I love your Yukimura. He's just so and this Sakuno, she's stolen my heart again. I adore her manga self and I really like how you brought her out. She's a bit plain character-wise but also very lovely as a person. I could just imagine this happening if the circumstance allowed.
lilxin chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I really hope you update this soon! This was so adorable and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Jested chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is very cute and dangerous. Great job. I don't see indication that this is just a oneshot, so I hope that you will continue.
juther chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
.3. Adorable. Completely and utterly so, great job :)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I was laughing and blushing with Sakuno and getting arrogant and standing up straighter with Yukimura. I like this. A lot. :D
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I literally have no words to describe how much I adore this story. Thank you for sharing and I really do hope you continue!