Reviews for Name of Science: Part One, The Messiah Strand
Oasis9 chapter 40 . 5/23/2012
I just finished crying over the last chapter... Loved the story!
GraceKellyBardot chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I realize this is years late but i still love your story now just as much as I did then. I always wished there was a part two.
madmedjenna chapter 40 . 10/6/2011
I know it has been years since you finished this story and you probably dont even see these messages people are leaving you but nevertheless I just feel like telling you that this is my absolute favorite MX story out there. I found it quite by chance through your youtube video about this story and so tracked it down. I can honestly say that I have rarely cried so much throughout a story, lived and felt so much with these characters you brought back to live for us and I believe it is a feat that should be aknowledged. I have come back to your story a number of times after I read through the night the first time I found it (instead of preparing for my anatomy exam) and it hasnt lost any of its beauty, sadness and vitality, if anything the more often I read it the more it comes alive in my mind and leaves me hungrier and even more in need for a sequel telling us about the team and their continued trials and troubles and maybe tell us what might or might not happen with Brennan and Emma. Again I know not if you are still receiving feedback but if you do, it has been such a long time maybe you can find it in you to return to this great story and beginn writing anew. However you decide, I just wanted to thank you for sharing this with us and as you see, even years later it has not been forgotten. Thank you
Amethystnight88 chapter 40 . 7/6/2011
I am very disappointed, you set the story up so well for a sequel then I find out there ISN'T ONE!

I read the whole story within a day, yes I had a lot of free time while at work waiting for customers to come in. Now I am sad that I didn't wait to read the rest of it another day. There are so few good stories and I whip through reading them and then spend so much time searching for another good story, to the point I fail so many times I start to think I read them all already and there are no more left. Being an avid fanfiction reader can be very disappointing, good plots spoiled by bad writing, good writing spoiled by bad plots. They are all over the place, I leave constructive criticism when need be and don't flame but there needs to be more great writers and stories. Example you and this story!

Sequel Please!

I even know how you could revive Brennan, way back in one of the earlier chapter him and Emma shared blood through their cut hands plus I think Emma had a couple things done to her, so she had the Messiah strand too, barely but there. It could be extracted from her blood or she could cut her self and accidentally bleed on Brennan wounds or something. Possibly reviving him with a stable strand.

Well my whole point is I know it's been a few years and I don't even know if you'll read this but please consider doing a sequel, if you need help with it I would be willing to help. Even if it's just a short couple chapter story.

You may have wrapped up the main point or plot development but you definitely left many things unanswered, about Jesse, Shal, Adam, and Emma. So it was a complete and very full ending but I still don't like the question I have left after reading, the story was practically made for a sequel.

The only thing I can say I didn't like had more to do with the style of writing, I think there should have been more conversation in the story as a whole. I do not mean to say take out the detail, but just add a little more conversation into the mix.

This story was awesomely good, not only well written, the plot was developed and any reader (unless they are blind) can see how much effort you put into this. I believe I will have a very hard time finding another Mutant X story that matches up to the level of this work.

Excellant A Work!

Amethystnight88
coloradospace chapter 40 . 7/6/2010
When do you intend on posting the sequels? *looks innocent*
windstar chapter 40 . 12/7/2007
Absolutely amazing, riveting and delightful. Extremely sad ending, but at the same time if it had been any other way then the story would not have been as good. This fic has greatly enticed me and I have thought a lot on the topic. Congratulations, you have done very very well.
WindStar chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
Excellent Chapter, I regretfully can't finish this now (as I'm in school) but I'll read this when I'm at home!
lexakane chapter 15 . 3/9/2006
It took me almost a week to recover from this. It is an amazing story and i really think you should have a part two. How could you let brennan die. i expected everything but that. And what happened with emma being injected does she have elemental powers now? Please help me out
ShaedowCat chapter 40 . 10/5/2005
Wow. This story is just...wow. It's great. This story helped me through a really rough period in my life, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing it.

I'd really love it if you could do a sequel, because you write so well and there is so much meaning in your words. More Brennan would be good...I understand he's dead, but if there is a way you could bring him back, could you, please?

Thanks again for the story...you'll never know how much it has helped me.

ShaedowCat
Cassidy Wich chapter 40 . 10/2/2005
I really loved your story, you are an awesome writer. But i dont like that you killed Brennen. And besides the stoery is called part one! Is there a second part to the story? I think you should bring Brennen back to life, you could say the morphine Adam gave him had an effect with virus and the messiah strand and he came back to life or something. Yeah but anyways awesome story!

Cassidy
DreamShadows chapter 40 . 5/25/2005
See her cry! You made me cry, the ending was really good, I thought he might get through it but I guess that you had other plans!
anis chapter 40 . 5/23/2005
That was just evil! I honestly started to cry when i realised Brennan finally died. But then thinking it was better that way. There is no way i couldve handle a new back-from-the-dead thing and happy-ever-after. I think i hate this story, but still thank you for writing it.
Delauro chapter 40 . 5/5/2005
This is the most touching story I think I've ever read. Emma and Brennan belong together, but I'm kinda glad it didn't end happily ever after as it would cheapen such a great story. I love this story and am looking forward to reading your next piece.
Joslin chapter 40 . 4/4/2005
I can't believe you killed Brennan! AH! lol...still you're a really good writer...BUT YOU KILLED BRENNAN! jk!
chimaera-104 chapter 40 . 2/9/2005
this is probably the fifth time i've read this story and it still makes me cry. i too just gave up on mx but i always came back to this story because i loved the way you showed the characters. i truly wish that you had continued this story or at least posted the rest of what you had written but i can understand that you losing interest or inspiration in the show, especially after emma was killed off. Anyway it was a truly great story, and i'm truly greatful that you gave us readers the ending we needed.