Reviews for Leonard goes to the Psychiatrist
WeirdCornChip chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
XD write more
blackbird71 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Nice 'hobby' Leonard has...
Amends to the Living chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was a clever little parody, because clearly you've twisted the character in order to fit your story. I don't mind it. I think fanfiction in itself is taking a creative license, so I'm not sure what everyone is ranting about.

I guess if you filed it under humor, it might make more sense? Assuming that murder is funny, anyway. Good job.
Samantha chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
If there is a genre close to Sarcasm, I'd file this there. It would stop the flames, I think. Everything else I would want to say here, I think you may have just heard a million times over from everyone else.

P.S. I'm writing this at about 1:45am, so if the diction seems a bit stilted, that's probably why.
Starbucks galaxy chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
awsum :)

its really f*in cool

great structure maybe a little more attention to the surroundings but besides that you did a really great job

starbucks galaxy :p
Adeptis chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Interesting choice for a hobby. But he does seem good at it
Truth-Seeking Cretin chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Dude, this sucks. Your other reviews have pointed out the inconsistencies of this story, so I won't bother to list them again. You make Leonard suddenly have a personality transplant and prey on a random voice of comfort. This is twisted for the sake of being twisted, and unrelated to the character Leonard Shelby from 'Memento', who is psychologically stable. Delete this story.
a guy chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
amnesia is usually caused by damage to the hippocampus. It creates a lack of explicit memory or declaritive memory. You still have implicit memory though. Which means you could learn how to paint and never remember doing so but the next time you paint youd have the ability.
Nringa Bleh chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Dude, Memento is like, my favorite movie- you totally did justice to this except for the obvious mistake that Lenny don't remember killing anyone. So, props to you! Read my stuff!
Sly M. Cogan chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
And I thought the end of the movie was disturbing! What was this?

Not to be hard on you. You did capture the feel of the movie through most of the story, although I'm really not sure any of this could be possible with Leonard's "condition." And I'm pretty sure a psychiatrist would better be able to understand the condition than anyone else.

But what's with that ending? Uggh!
Knoxvillelives chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
The words...shit spring to mind.

Leonard would NEVER admit killing John G to Psychiatrist, because he's smart

The ending was ridiculous

No Psychiatrist would pretend he hadnt heard a murder confession

Psychiatrist sessions are NOT 15 minutes long

Very poor
Marielle chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That was pretty good except... well... if the psychiatrist was the same doctor in the movie, that means you killed my prescious Tom Lennon, who was the reason i saw the movie in the first place, and that's not cool!

Anyways, uh... write more 'cause it's pretty cool. The movie was so weird it messed with my head. I wish there was more. Keep it up.
Piccochan chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Well...that didn't make any sense...so yeay, the story is pretty much pointless if you have the character talk about his short term memory loss and then proceed to say he remembered something from yesterday. (Guess you already knew that though)...Plus, turning him into a random killer is just dumb. Leonard was fed by his insane need for vengence, not a random urge to kill. I think the only reason he "tricked" himself into killing was not because he enjoyed it but because he needed a reason to live. Bah, byers.
UriahTyler chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
That ending was quite a cop out, but all well, alot of minor mistakes with detail. If he didnt write a note to himself then he wouldnt remember he killed John G. For instance at the end of Memento he stops at a tattoo parlor, but you dont know that he is getting a tat for the murder, since while driving away he had forgotten and in turn said," alright now where was I?" But in anycase it was well written dialog.
mm chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
M...nice intensity. I'm not quite sure where you're going with it, with the whole shooting the psychiatrist thing.