Reviews for Fingernails
OreSamaKeigoAtobe chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Yay Atobe and Ryoma got together!
Slivering chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh. My. God.

You're back, and your writing is as great as ever. I'm so glad you snuck onto your computer to post this. It tore me to pieces. I just - the angst. Ugh. Ryoma wanting Atobe to just focus on HIM. And...

It was so horrible because I LOVE Tezuka and he's technically the bad one in this. Sniffles. The end made me happyish, when Atobe and Ryoma were...uh...doing stuff in the clubroom. Although I got really sad when Tezuka walked in and just...I dont even know.

YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY MESSED UP MY FEELINGS.

BUT AHR FJDJD. WRITE MORE. SNEAK ONTO YOUR COMPUTER MORE. IT WAS ALL VERY WONDERFUL.

And thank you dearly for the review to Royally Reconciled! ;)
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
FuuuuuUtSuGHcgzcgHcjxgzhcjvjxhxgCccccccccKJKzjxhYa yayaYkkkkkkkKKKkzkasdfghjkl; *SCREAMING* *Rolls away*

HOLY CRAP ATOCHAN HOWTHEHELL AM I eVEN SUPPOSED TO REViEW THIS.

Dasdfghkkl ICANT. IT- I - I JuST IT WAS AWESOMEFULandMAGNIFICENTICAL.

Angst sex makes me so sad ugh been feeling cry-ish all day.

I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPEns! Goddammit! I have a headache and cryish feeling and its about 1am right now so apologies for the crappy review. At the very least I agree with everything sycchi said.
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Okay.

So you should know that if I write long reviews I end up analyzing everything and twisting even the simplest stuff into to something. So yeah. Beware.

I haven't read Call or Fragment but I just might. I don't know if I can handle reading it if those were even angst-ier. Which is stupid because the only thing I write is angst.

"Ryoma has seen the all-consuming fire in Atobe before, and, as he sees it now, he's not scared for himself, he'll willingly turn to ash for Keigo, he's scared for the boy who won't, can't quench it."

Dude. This is the best line in, like, Royal Pair history. And it's scary how true it is. I think what I like about this is that Ryoma is so obviously the most feeling between them and that doesn't usually happen in Royal.

"But he can't stop his ears from catching that one word he never wanted to fall from Keigo's lips -
Tezuka"

Can we not? Ugh. I have a hate/love relationship with sex scenes that end with someone calling out another person's name. They gut me. Because if that happened to me I'd be a little bit over the other side of devastated. Plus, Tezuka? That's a shit long name to mumble as you orgasm. Ryoma just rolls off the tongue. ;)

"I look forward to losing against you," Tezuka says."

Haha, Tezuka. Do you mean in about thirty minutes?

"You think too lowly of me. If you want, we could do this somewhere else."

Stupidest thing Atobe said. The problem is, idiot, that Ryoma think too much of you. And he doesn't want to get hurt again because of it.

"Tezuka can almost feel the lightning in Ryoma eyes. The lightning that's saying, You're interrupting."

Just jumped out of my seat and cheered. Yes. The fact that Tezuka just sat there and watched is ugh, ew. I mean all jokes and smutty one-shot's with the Regulars watching aside, I do believe sex, especially when you're apart of the reason the pair where having trouble in the first place, is a private affair. Go the fuck away, man.

Anyway, your perfect. I think I felt a tingle of tears in my eyes and I swear I was going to cry but then my mom came in and I told her a bird flew in my eye. And do you know what I realized? You and me write practically the same way. There's a slight difference because I think you have better timing then I do but seriously we have similar styles. It's great. Maybe that's why I always connect with your stuff super easily.

So to conclude to this long review, I love you, this was fantastical(What is this a combination of again) and I'll be laughing on the sidelines as Ciel digs a whole in this. Haha. :)

P.S - Good job on the non-detailing smut.

-Sy