Reviews for AFTERMATH
simbagirl chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
Oh man, oh man, oh man. How can you be so good at this? The angst almost made me cry. And the love... *sigh* Keep going will ya? Youre one of the best CSI writers out there.
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
OKay...I was heartbroken during chapter one, crying a river in chapter two, and falling in love during chapter three...bravo.

the only suggestion I have...keep writing the N/S. You do it so well. it'd be a crime for you not to.

I've never seen Nick's character portraied in this light. It very well could be true...but i hope not becaus eits too sad. it's heartbreaking.
Mma63 chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
This story was sad and so beatiful at same time.

Love it.

Please, write more N/S, you're great in it.
JennCorinthos chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
I want more of this story it is really good.

JENNIFER

WARRICK/SARA SHIPPER
awesomepossum chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
this fic was amazing! i absolutely love your writing. there was angst and romance- much like fluff but deeper. fantastic.

excellent job.

xoxoawesomepossum
Yan chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Great fic. N/S is my OTP! It made be feel a bit sad when I read it though. I don't know why.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
i loved it! Nice job! the Nick and Sara relationship is the best. And you write it so well! *grin*
Vengeful chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
i liked it alot, you need to write more N/S stories.
Stokes-CSI3 chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
great fic
undacoveragent9 chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
great story ! update upadate!
icyangel chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Nice. Since you are sucha good writer, i will really kiss you if you write a fic about Nick and Catherine coz i have NEVER came across even one! And please, let it be an intimate one!
JennyK chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
Thank You so much for this great follow up from the Sara perspective, you got Nick so perfect, the emotion so clear, this is just a great fic!

Please continue! in someway
Franny2 chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
You know me Michmak, I'm not a pairing kind of girl.

But this story.I've accept Sarah and Nick together.

So well written, with a lot of feelings, are made for each other!

Wonderfull!

Keep writing, I want more and more.

Have a happy day,
nr chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
So glad you did a good chap.3! You do such a good job with Nick. Keep the Nick stories coming. Not enough of them!
Morrolan chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
This is such a good story...I love it...and that picture..Boulevard of Broken Dreams..is one of my favorites too...They have a copy of it in my favorite restaurant...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »