Reviews for AFTERMATH
Gia4 chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
I've read this story so many times. It's by far my favorite fic! I find it to be the most sensual and erotic piece of fiction I've read so far and I think I've read all the N/S stuff up to date and a bunch of W/S stories but none are like this one. I loved the way you created the intimacy between Nick and Sara. It was so... ummm... raw. The closest anyone has come to this was the usual "He led her to the bedroom and the next morning they both woke up smiling"... blah! You chose to DESCRIBE, in details! Thank you for that! I know certain parts of this story have moved me because I found the story to be so good that I got the "I just can't seem to read fast enough" feeling. Do you know what I'm talking about? Anyway, enough blah, blah. This review was just to tell you that if there was some sort of awards handed out for fan fics, I would certainly give this story the top award! Please don't stop writing. I, for one, really appreciate your work.
Judie chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Great story! Liked it a lot!
JennyK chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
After just recently becoming a viewer of CSI & think that N/S would make the perfect couple it was great to see such a well written piece, you could see the actors saying those things & I liked you brought in Nick's past as well!

Great read & hope to see more Nick/Sara storys there is not enough!
Faith chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Just found this again, and realized I never told you what I thought about it! I really liked this story- please continue at some point! N/S rocks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
i absolutely love this story. it is hands down one of the best N/S stories i have found and believe me i have looked!(i have no life, lol) you know what would make it even better?... another chapter! :)

your other stories rock too, you are truly a great writer. keep up the good work!
yaba chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
nice, and sweet, just they way Nick and Sra should be, oh and do any of u guys find it disgusting that there r sexual stories regarding sara and grissom? i do
syl77 chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
Michy,

I've already reviewed. So what. LOL! Please make another Nick/Sara fic or continue this one. Please?
Liz chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
please write more!i loved this story, and as most fanfics only pair Sara with Gris, id like to read something different
Cranberry Ramen chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
*sigh* Nick... and Sara... the perfect couple...

(at least, I think so, so all you G/S shippers, don't come torch my house or anything! Please! We can still peacefully co-exist!)

Thank you, Michmak!

~Kelly
Mooose chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
It was certainly worth the wait! You go girl, you really have a way with words...:)
AD chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
woohoo. this is great.

thanks.
Desirae chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Yet again I'm loving this fan fic SO MUCH! I want more and I need more. So I'd love it if you wrote another chapter to this fan fic OR started a new N/S fan fic. You write them amazing. And I know we are both G/S 'shippers but I love the way you write these two! Thanks for another amazing piece!

Lisa
Sylphide Michy's 1 Fan chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Michy,

Great job! I didn't think you were going to continue with "Aftermath". I love the story and the N/S elements, but this chapter was so totally focused on Nick!

Not that Nick's a bad thing. You always toy with Nick. Nick is awesome. And you toy so well :) But more N/S, with, like, more S!

Syl
Saryn chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Wow, Michmak! Wonderfully constructed angst, here. Sort of like a premium dark roast chocolate bar - sorta sweet, with that distinct bitter flavor (can you see how I warp all the analogies to food analogies :-)? lol)

I'll steal this line from Corvis: "Muy bueno!"

~ your fan,

*Gloomy Care Bear*...uh...also known as Saryn ;)
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
very good story. i am a huge N/S shipper (the way they should be hehe). anyways love the feelings and emotions you give them. Love the angst too. please continue
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »