Reviews for AFTERMATH
Emily chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Yes, it was well worth the wait! Thanks for continuing it. Now just updated Tin Man, and I'll be the happiest girl alive! *hint, hint* :-D
MissyJane chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Wonderful story! Thank you so much for doing a Nick/Sara story! I hope you will continue it.
Peggiegg chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Michelle, I love your stuff (don't mind if I substitute Gil for Nick in my mind)!
Jim Stephens chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Hi Mich -

Haven't reviewed for a while because I was running out of good things to say about your stuff - I love it all. Your writing never ceases to amaze me - whether it's humor, or romance - G/S; N/S - doesn't matter, it's all good.

Just wanted to say I love this addition to Aftermath. I had to read it a few times just to acutally formulate my thoughts into something cohesive.

This is the best line:

"At night, when the shakes came - when the demons broke free in his nightmares, she wrapped her body around him and replaced the memories of other hands and other bodies with the imprint of her own."

It's eloquent and heartbreaking, and so hopeful and uplifting at the same time.

How about an update to this from Sara's POV?

Jim
Grav chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
That was great! Worth the wait, and its weight in gold!

Awesomeawesomeawesome.

Grav
Emily chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Yay! Nick and Sara! I thought that was a great story. If you continued it, it would be great. If you leave it there, it's still great. Basically, its just great. Thanks for writing it.
Desirae chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Great story. I love that you brought his past up and he shared with Sara. Looking forward to more.

Lisa
Nakakna chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I like this one. I'm a s/k all the way haha
Liz582 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Michmak, I have read all of your works, and have enjoyed each and everyone of them. I dug this up by looking under Sara and Nick in the find section. I absolutely love the pairing (of course) and hoped that you would continue this story. I think you have done a great job so far, keep up the good work.
Grav chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
This is amazing. Go Nick and Sara. Your writing never ceases to entrall me.

Grav
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I Love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
more nick and sara plez
yo chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
"Nick realized he would be a happy man if she would smile like that at him forever."

Great line. :)

That has to be one of my favorite Nick/Sara stories yet. Great job... please please please write more. Kudos. :D
Rya chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Hey! Please continue! I want more n/s out there and yours is great!
Jim Stephens chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I can't decide if I like your Nick/Sara stories or your Grissom/Sara stories more. You write both equally well, which I imagine would be hard to do - this story was pretty steamy - I loved the conversation about the underwear and male anatomy. So true.

Really enjoyable story. Keep going!

Jim