Reviews for AFTERMATH
Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Wow! this is great.

You are really good at writing stories.

I love this, please write more Nick/Sara.
SarahSoph chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
No wonder I can't get any good ideas for a CSI fic. You keep taking them all.

But seriously this rocks. You're a really good writer and I love reading your stories especially the N/S ones.

Love the Tin Man and the others in that series. Hope you will continue with that for a while.

SarahSoph
MeganM chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Oooh, this was really intense. I like. Nick and Sara, and Nick's chest. heh. I'm SUCH a pervert. But all kidding aside, I liked how you explored Nick's past in your unique 'Michmak' way. And I love S/N, so that was a bonus. Now excuse me while I go add you to my favorite authors list.

Megan
Heather chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Oh i like it! please keep writing!
Sara Stokes chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Love the story. I am a huge Sara and Nick fan. keep up the great work.
ckj1csifans chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Cool, update soon
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
It doesn't suck, It's really good and you should continue it...or write a sequel.
Nat chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I thought I should tell that at the yahoo group for George Eads I had issued a challenge and someone responded with a story with the same Title, featuring Nick and Sara, but different plot. I figured i should tell you this.
patricia chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I love this story. I have read Broken Boy, Video killed the radio star, and tin man. I love them all. You write Nick and Sara beautifully. Hope for more N/S stories from you. You're a great writer.
Cranberry Ramen chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Good Lordy, will you EVER run out of good fics? I highly doubt that I will live to see the day when Michmak puts down the pen and sighs, "Well golly, I think that it's time to retire from this." Um... I THINK NOT!

I love all of your writing- and of course, the whole Nick/Sara pairing just makes it that much better! ;) CR
LissaMarie chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Thank you for doing another N/S fic! It was really good. I love your writing. I'd like to see more of this if you were to come up with more. I read everything you write even though I'm not really into the G/S thing that is in most of the fanfics you write. Write more of anything soon! Please!

Lissa
Franny1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Thanks God for your over active imagination! And you better continue this story. I like your style, not just because it's about Nick, I like the use of words, feelings, sentences...it's sooo smooothe!

Please more,

Have a nice day

Franny
Sylphide chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Oh, Michy, it was beautiful! How could anything you write possibly suck? And thanks for the N/S story, too...I appreciate you dedicating it partly to me!

Sara and Nick are so great together, I hope you put more chapters into this!

Your Numero Uno Fan,