Reviews for Silver Destiny
engkeat.goh chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
It's good! Please continue!
BoxCannonMan chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
This is...just awesome. Seriously, I could see Reimu acting just as similar like Gin. Are you planning to have the Shiroyasha meet with a certain silver-haired shopkeeper?
Joker-ZX chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Well one of the things that might be the real cause of Reimu's disgust maybe from Gin's past as ShiroYasha. You know being a mass murderer in an incredibly epic war. Seriously she made the Spell Card rules to STOP death and here comes a guy who's basically killed people since he was a kid(thank go for Gin's master teaching him to stop that shit).

Or maybe its because Gintoki's irises are red and make him look like a youkai?.. seriously I don't even anymore... Also why can't Gin just use the [spoiler]nanomachines[/spoiler] in his body to make danmaku? Would've been pretty cool to read something with that.
caboose43 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Oh Gintoki, maybe one of the girls in all of Gensokyo won't kick you the first time you meet them.

Excellent chapter. However, I would like to say that better proofreading could be done, as there were a few noticeable grammar mistakes which should have been caught.
Faldorion chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
somehow i have the feeling you have something against gintoki i mean even in canon he isn't that abused and ill spoken of and we too can't say that He isn't at least good looking because he has 4 girls that try to be with him so try not to be so abusive to him.

to everything other its relatively good
caboose43 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
This was another great chapter. I especially love the banter between characters, and the gags works well with Gintoki involved. Are there any plans to include other characters from Gintama?
caboose43 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Brilliant. The humor just seems to fit Gintama, and I can't stop myself from laughing uproariously while reading this story. The only complaint I have about this story is that there isn't more of it at the moment.

Keep up the good work!
Captain Senshi chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Really, I think you nailed Gin very well! You did an awesome job keeping him in character. I enjoyed this very much! Hoping to see the next chapter soon!
deus-rasengan2 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I love gintama. I'm not too familiar with the workings of touhou but I am getting into it. I want to thank you for making such a funny story. Keeping Gin in character as well as, from what little I know of, keeping the girls in characteron how they react to Gin is brilliant and I really look forward to seeing how much madness our favorite wavy haired- odd jobs samurai can cause.