Reviews for Silver Destiny
TheTrueOverlordBear chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
My general thoughts on this fanfic, as of now:

Gintoki being sent to a job in Gensokyo is definitely a recipe for chaos, especially the hilarious sort. The application of certain Touhou gameplay mechanics-the hitbox mechanic, in particular (and I honestly wonder about why Gin's hitbox is in /that area/)-got me laughing, mostly because of the absurdity. Plus, the crazy interactions that Gin has with the Gensokyo residents...I can imagine them going as crazy as they were shown in this fanfic (and after all, freaking crazy stuff should be expected from the Touhou and Gintama universes). I guess I can honestly say that you have written this impressively, yo! And I'm looking forward to the next chapters too!
BieberLover69 chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Hilarious, you've really got the feel of Gintama down to a tee. And the way it blends with the touhou world just makes it better.
engkeat.goh chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
It's good! Please continue!
BoxCannonMan chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
This is...just awesome. Seriously, I could see Reimu acting just as similar like Gin. Are you planning to have the Shiroyasha meet with a certain silver-haired shopkeeper?
Joker-ZX chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Well one of the things that might be the real cause of Reimu's disgust maybe from Gin's past as ShiroYasha. You know being a mass murderer in an incredibly epic war. Seriously she made the Spell Card rules to STOP death and here comes a guy who's basically killed people since he was a kid(thank go for Gin's master teaching him to stop that shit).

Or maybe its because Gintoki's irises are red and make him look like a youkai?.. seriously I don't even anymore... Also why can't Gin just use the [spoiler]nanomachines[/spoiler] in his body to make danmaku? Would've been pretty cool to read something with that.
caboose54 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Oh Gintoki, maybe one of the girls in all of Gensokyo won't kick you the first time you meet them.

Excellent chapter. However, I would like to say that better proofreading could be done, as there were a few noticeable grammar mistakes which should have been caught.
Faldorion chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
somehow i have the feeling you have something against gintoki i mean even in canon he isn't that abused and ill spoken of and we too can't say that He isn't at least good looking because he has 4 girls that try to be with him so try not to be so abusive to him.

to everything other its relatively good
caboose54 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
This was another great chapter. I especially love the banter between characters, and the gags works well with Gintoki involved. Are there any plans to include other characters from Gintama?
caboose54 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Brilliant. The humor just seems to fit Gintama, and I can't stop myself from laughing uproariously while reading this story. The only complaint I have about this story is that there isn't more of it at the moment.

Keep up the good work!
Captain Senshi chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Really, I think you nailed Gin very well! You did an awesome job keeping him in character. I enjoyed this very much! Hoping to see the next chapter soon!
deus-rasengan2 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I love gintama. I'm not too familiar with the workings of touhou but I am getting into it. I want to thank you for making such a funny story. Keeping Gin in character as well as, from what little I know of, keeping the girls in characteron how they react to Gin is brilliant and I really look forward to seeing how much madness our favorite wavy haired- odd jobs samurai can cause.