Reviews for Change of Heart
RubyJeweler chapter 13 . 7/5
You don't know how many times I have read this story. Soo many times. And it still manages to make my heart weep. Amazing storyline, but is it possible for you to continue? [:
I will be awaiting any news and/or updates.
OMG you definitely don't know how many times I have read this story again and again . But I'm still not satisfied and eagerly waiting for your next update..

Is there any plan to update anytime soon mam/sir?

I really love this story and want to see its ending .
I don't know how many times I have posted reviews...already. .ssoo SAD.. .
JCGR chapter 14 . 6/3
Please update
Please please update soon! This story is by far the best one!
Aren't you going to update again..? I have been waiting your next chapter for years. I have been reading fanfic for Six years and so far it is my favourite kagome nd sesshomaru story..please update soon.. I really want to see it's ending, how sessho will deal with the situation, will kagome take him bavk after all the heartache she sufferred.. I really realy want to see the end of this story..
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
aren't u gonna post..?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
This is really good. Not the usual evil Naraku and minions out to destroy Sess/Inu tachi plot but there's tons of angst with SessKag relationship (very well done BTW and not forced at all) that you've got plenty of drama going here.

I hated the thought of a cheating Sess at first, but it actually wasn't too bad cuz while he did flirt with Kagura, he didn't take it further until he broke it off with Kags. You're portraying Sess really well, a slow but deep realisation that he really loved her. You also nailed Kag's feelings too - especially her initial anger at reading Sess's email and her response. And while it was nice to see Yasha, I'm glad you nipped that in the bud. As much as I hate that Sess dumped Kag...and turned to Kagura...I really want to see him together with Kagome in the end. I usually hate it when girls hook back up with their cheating boyfriends but I think this was a little different. Yes he was an absolute ass, but he wasn't a two timing cheater cuz once he realised his lack of attraction for girl and lust for another, he broke it off with his girl first...so there's some room for them to get back together. Oh, I definitely think he should suffer till then as he laments how stupid he was to throw her away, and more jealous moments wondering/seeing her with other guys... *evil laugh* (which you seem to be guiding the story to wonderfully).

Sess's relationship with Kagura - now that one's weird. I hate that he took Kagura to meet his parents/bro after seeing her for a few weeks but not his girlfriend of 2yrs...what up with that? And while he didn't cheat on Kags, he's coming close to that with Kagura - with his plans to get back with Kagome. Boy really needs to straighten up, cut off Kagura quick and pursue Kags showing his real feelings...

I really enjoyed this story (I actually searched you out on Dokuga to see if that one had more recent updates! lol) and hope you'll come back to finish this someday. Thanks so much for sharing :)

BTW just one thing I was a bit confused about was - is Bankotsu Kag's or Ayame's cousin? In Sess's flashback Kag mentions Bankotsu as her cousin...then later when Ayame freaks out about Bankotsu, it sounded like he was her cousin? (While a bit freaky for some of us, I recall cousins can marry in Japan so there isn't much stigma for them dating there...)
sumpa chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
please save me from going insane with suspense...cant wait to see nxt update
sumpa chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
i love ur story..so far its my favourite ses x kag story
please update fast
sumpa chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
plz i cn't wait to see nxt chapter... plz make seshomaru suffer more and kagome to enjoy more... oh i really really can't wait to see how it will end...
The H-Experiment chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
okay so i wanted to write you a review on the last chapter but i decided that i wanted to post it on this chapter because it's actually my favorite. your story is probably the most realistic depiction of love and regret out there because i've read a lot of fics and none of them nail it like you. it's the same story, "you never know what you have til it's gone" but the steps that sesshoumaru is going through and the slow realization that hits him, man, that's real. it's not sudden, and it doesnt come with seeing your ex with someone new, no, it's something that builds up when you start to realize how much that person meant to you. i like that you didnt even make inuyasha a pivotal point in sesshoumaru's change of heart and instead, used him to shed some insight into kagome's character building. now, i know a lot of reviewers are out for Sess' blood or they want him to be suffer or something but that's not always how it works and you're doing great. he was allowed to sleep around and get a gf, he's not gonna stay chaste, that's just real life yo. i'm really excited for future developments though. i really like that despite heartbreak, kagome's moving on and slowly becoming happy and i wanna see how you reconcile the two (if you do) and hopefully they'll be better off, hoping sesshoumaru learns to appreciate her and kagome becomes happy with herself and who she is. i really love your fic because it depicts growth for both characters and its also a story about love and letting go. its been some time since you've updated but i really hope you continue this! this is one of the best and most personal fics i've read in a while and i would love to see you update! thank you and i cant wait!
dollahyen chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Love the story please update soon :)
Hi chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
Awesome story, but 5 months!? You, Sir, are worse than cancer. Keep up the good work.

-Sir Cunningham of Dingledorf.
RubyJeweler chapter 14 . 3/26/2016
Yay! An update. Loving Sesshomaru's guilt and angst. Looking forward to the next update, already.