Reviews for Tongue-Tied
Daryl chapter 1 . 3/19
good job :)
killie 64 chapter 1 . 1/16
Love reading your stories. Cheers xK64x :) :)
MauraLovesJane chapter 1 . 1/7
I LOVED this. I'm pretty sure I've reviewed stories of yours before so I won't go on about how great I think your writing style is (familiar, fluid, creative, oh look I'm going on about it) as I no doubt have done in the past and I'll just say that this wee fic had me laughing out loud and clutching my heart in anticipation and "aww"ing and feeling sorry for Susie thanks to the last line all in less than 3,200 words. Thanks for sharing it :)
Ames78 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Ridiculously good!
Happy Anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was amazing and perfect, and you should write all the words. Always.

Thank you.
CollinsJ chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
That was totally fun to read and beautifully written. I'm catching up on all your stories one by one. And I have a feeling they'll all be added to my 'favourites'
71baby chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I love this one too! I have to stop now or I'm getting nothing done today but reading everything you've posted to !
I like this one particularly because we get a little more inside Maura's head. Excellent characterizations, internal monologues, and I loved your Angela too.
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Mmmwow!

And there you have it, folks: Rizzles incarnate in a perfectly ordinary, otherwise culpably deniable TNT canon world. All Kinseyan lines were resoundingly smudged, blurred and obscured with a perfectly pitched, completely in-character eight word conversation hiccup. No self inflicted exsanguination, best bud betrayals, freakish leg flaying, brother code breaches or weird ass ultimatums necessary. Just one among many possible Maura meanderings finally shifting her detective out of 4-wheel backpedaling.

Touché, mon cher ami de plume.

PS - For the record, I'm quite certain that, with adequate notice for a pit stop at her personal Toys R Us cache, Jane could and would be eager to participate in a BPD member measurement competition. In fact, I would anticipate her ranking to be quite respectable, if not exceptional, especially if scoring were also weighted according to performance factors such as technical merit, compulsory positions and presentation style. Throw in a customer satisfaction call-in vote and she might even claim a landslide victory. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
what a sassy minx that M.E.
Quasi-Verbatim chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
The whole "eleven herbs and spices" line for Angela kicked my ass because it was so maddeningly and hilariously accurate to both the show and real life. Great job, very funny.
living-on-borrowed-crime chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
A) I love this
B) Omg, Susie's mass email. Brilliant.
happykt chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Lovely!
LKHBreezy chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Beauty. Just cuz everyone is in the game. lol everyone lol is just betting and I think Frost betting was sex? and Susie won the kissing, I guess?
LoveIsles chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You are really funny.
gagaoverGA chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
i adore your writing style ... very tongue-in-cheek. brilliant and witty (it must be a blast to have an actual conversation with you!). exceptionally entertaining and well-written. on top of that, the plot itself was fantastic ... the scenes flowed easily and the build-up was tantalizing. consider me a besotted fan :)