Reviews for Good In The Stacks
Elle Whitecap chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
That was the hottest sex scene I’ve read in fanfic.
Liz MATOS chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
Amazing
HollywoodTwore chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
This was completely unexpected! Very well written. Thanks for sharing!
KoverKat08 chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
Oof... that was so hot... best one shot I've read ever!
lunastellar chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
holy fuck, i creamed.
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
Holy fuck this was amazing! Hot, sexy, sweet, funny...incredible writing! I hate that I have no idea how to tell who wrote this story because I want to go read every fucking thing you have written!
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
Dirty talking Edward was Hot Hot Hot.
Gagika chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Loved it!
SilverontheRose chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Wow . Hot hot hot... makes me wish to be in college again, except that I worked in a library and never saw anyone to equal Hot Librarian Boy.

The way you used literature to bring them together and seduce them both was ingenious. You have a mastery over writing that’s fairly rare; your pacing was well kept with nothing jarring to interrupt the story, you kept me interested even when Edward was only a crush, and then oh so smoothly took them through crush, meeting, date, and becoming lovers with an incredible sensuality.

Excellent work, and hope I can read more of your work someday.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
God, I cried. This was so intimate and beautiful.
You had me blushing root-red.
Oh God. Oh sweet heavens!
Jadeeeee chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Holy. Shit.
hi chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
11/10 perfection. THIS is an epic poem ! :-)
CaitlynZ chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Absolutely loved this fic. Love the literary touch as well as the smut. Couldn't get enough of it. It is very well written and goes together perfectly. Sucks that it ended. Keep up the work.
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Awesome. You really have a way with words. Thank you for writing this wonderfull story! I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016