Reviews for Good In The Stacks
lunastellar chapter 1 . 2/12
holy fuck, i creamed.
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 1/26
Holy fuck this was amazing! Hot, sexy, sweet, funny...incredible writing! I hate that I have no idea how to tell who wrote this story because I want to go read every fucking thing you have written!
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
Dirty talking Edward was Hot Hot Hot.
Gagika chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Loved it!
SilverontheRose chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Wow . Hot hot hot... makes me wish to be in college again, except that I worked in a library and never saw anyone to equal Hot Librarian Boy.

The way you used literature to bring them together and seduce them both was ingenious. You have a mastery over writing that’s fairly rare; your pacing was well kept with nothing jarring to interrupt the story, you kept me interested even when Edward was only a crush, and then oh so smoothly took them through crush, meeting, date, and becoming lovers with an incredible sensuality.

Excellent work, and hope I can read more of your work someday.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
God, I cried. This was so intimate and beautiful.
You had me blushing root-red.
Oh God. Oh sweet heavens!
Jadeeeee chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Holy. Shit.
hi chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
11/10 perfection. THIS is an epic poem ! :-)
CaitlynZ chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Absolutely loved this fic. Love the literary touch as well as the smut. Couldn't get enough of it. It is very well written and goes together perfectly. Sucks that it ended. Keep up the work.
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Awesome. You really have a way with words. Thank you for writing this wonderfull story! I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Fuck.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Great story. This Edward and Bella are so perfect together.
fifi-fictionalize chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I love love love this
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Alas, I wanted to leave this review on the one shot from your profile but it isn't there, only here. This wasn't "Good In The Stacks" as it should be "Hot Lemons In The Stacks!" Humina humina!
Casey Laine chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I found the writing style of this piece to be absolutely incredible, drawing me in from the very first paragraph. I am not usually so engaged by the actual story, however I found myself hanging on every word. Extremely well written, fantastic description, this story really made me feel as if I were there.