Reviews for Good In The Stacks
SeasonsInReverse chapter 1 . 3/28
Wonderfully smutty and romantic one-shot! Love the humour and the literary references, as well as the characterisations of Bella and Edward themselves. Thank you, and well done!
Love it. The creative use of literature is brilliant.
REgrrl chapter 1 . 3/18
Spectacularly written. Couldn't have asked for a more enlightened love story. Nailed it for literary references and fantasy union. Delightful and yet smoking hot.
ummm...wow!
one of the best one-shot ever..
next on the list.. find some stories written by u (of coursre aftr fav this so i can read it again like hundred more times)
they call me red chapter 1 . 2/5
Ohmygosh - do you go to my library because there is a hot new guy working there. Ok no he doesn't look a thing like Rob/Edward but I literally dropped my books when I saw him at the check out counter. I had to stop going because I was afraid I would embarrass myself. Great story. Keeping this for the old spank bank - ha ha.f
hopelesstattromantic chapter 1 . 1/24
Holy f***. This is the hottest one shot I think I've read. My goodness!
THAT WAS HOT ...! and erotic and sexy and awesome and orgasmic and... sweet (?)
;) LOVED IT EVERY BIT OF IT !
missmelly chapter 1 . 1/15
Hot. Very hot. Scorching.
Being a book geek girl myself I can only hope to find my own Hot Librarian Boy just like Edward. Such a good story & great use of words.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
love it
Kaate chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Incredible.
Kriti chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Holy Fucking Shit!...Of the plathora of smut that this fandom has to offer, I think this is one of the hottest, sexiest peices I have read. It started beautifully, bringing back a lot of memories of being one of the few kids that used her library card every week without fail(often teased for it by friends) and spending hours absorbed in wonderful stories. I do that still,only now I obsess over fanfiction!...And once Hot Librarian Boy came into the picture I honest to God couldn't stop smiling!..And later on, I think I actually blushed and giggled!...This story brought together all my favourite things-Literature references, an intelligent hero and heroine, the library, a hot librarian and love among the stacks!
Thank you for an absolutely wonderful read. I hope you get back to this sometime and we get to revisit these two again.
Wishing someone could make a community of all 'literature-library-falling in love while reading the classics'' fics together...and heading over to see if I can find it in case someone has.
Once again, brilliant job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing :D
Kriti
nupuroo chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I... don't understand why this didn't win first place. Sexually charged poetry is waaaay hotter than the conventional phone-sex variety of dirty talk found in most of these stories. But then again, that's probably just my opinion.

In any case, this is definitely a story I will be coming back to in the future. Also, I have a whole bunch of books to add to my reading list. :P

(One note, though: the distinction between "girl books" and "boy books" is pointless and makes the world a worse place. There are only stories, which are marketed at certain groups, to the exclusion of all others. To say an children's author writes for girls or for boys exclusively does a child's imagination discredit. Okay, I'm done now.)
Kessafan chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Holy... Shitting... doley! :-) I need a cold shower! LOL... Loved it!
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Holy hell, that was...well that was lovely. _ Definitely a favorite.