Reviews for The Love and the Anger
That was beautiful :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
NICE.
MeryGFos chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
This is an intriguing story...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
not bad but i dont get the end of the story
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
WHEN IS CALLIE EVER GOING TO LET LENA AND STEF HOLD HER AND UNDERSTAND THEY LOVE HER TO
youmeandthem chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
please, don't abandon the story. take your time, just please don't end this.
Catarina chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Oh no...don't abandon the story! But take all the time you need. :)
sbz chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Some interesting introspection and insight into Callie's view of the world, her place in it, etc. However, I did think it dragged on a tiny bit too long, and started to shade more towards self-indulgent navel gazing by the end.

This chapter did a lot of telling rather than showing. It wasn't too egregious, framed as it was by her rumination, but some of these events would have been better witnessed by the reader rather than recounted. It would have softened the introspection.

Interesting that you have Wyatt so casually introducing Talya. Are they friends in this AU? Are she and Brandon not dating?

I like your skewed Jude. He's more confident and sure and outgoing and secure (as he should be), and I completely get and sympathize with Callie's sense of unreality with it.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks, as always, for continuing to share your work!

Catarina chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Oh! In love with this! Update soon please! :))
Catarina chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
So great! Please update as soon as possible! :D
BelovedMaeve chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
I enjoyed reading Callie's reaction to Stef and well as her noting the similarities between Stef and Brandon. Callie has a tough outer shell but is also very sweet.
sbz chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
"Beef mice"... dear Lord, the images that conjured! After a moment's thought, I figured out it was likely ground beef, which a Google confirmed. Sometimes I'm floored by the differences in language and terminology when we're all still speaking English!

SUPER curious what Jude wrote. Lena's reaction is a lot to live up to next chapter! Him knowing her birthday confirms for me that he must have been informed about Callie. How else would he know?

I like Callie's comparisons of her life and whatnot to literature, which you've done since the start. It makes sense that she'd be a reader, since it's a form of escape, but given her upbrining and background, I do wonder about her access to all these books. Although, I could see her crouched in the aisle of the public library reading furtively until it closed.

I really hope you continue with this story. This alternate universe has me curious and engaged, particularly how Jude and Callie's relationship will develop. It's such a cornerstone of the show and who Callie is, despite Jude often not appearing in a lot of episodes.

I'm really baffled as to why you aren't getting more reviews. Maybe the fact that it follows so closely - at least at the start - the show? I know that I often find less to comment on when a fic is just a retread of what's on screen (actually, if it's *just* a retread, I don't generally read it, so maybe that's keeping people away? They don't realize there's more going on here?). Regardless, you have a faithful reader in me.

Hope to read more soon. Thanks for sharing.

mariska-fan-4-life chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
I really what the note said. If it was enough to make Lena cry I will pribably be in puddles. Please continue.
shannon chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
more more more pls
sbz chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Great chapter!

It really is heartbreaking when you think about it. Callie's never forgotten Jude, and as far as he knows, she never existed. He had parents she knows nothing about, doesn't remember any common ground they did have, and she's just this random person to him.

Although, I figure his adoptive parents must have told him he had a sister (but you kind of have to wonder about people who would so cavalierly separate siblings; heck, I'd feel bad adopting one out of a litter of two kittens, nevermind kids!), otherwise he'd have no reason to believe Callie is who she says (but then, maybe he doesn't?). I'd be really interested to see his initial reactions to her.

Love the new element of Natasha and Ryan. I was a little unsure about "The boyfriend" when you mentioned him previously, but so far I like the vibe and bond between them. It makes perfect sense that "lifers" of the foster system like them would band together, form fierce bonds - their own kind of family, really - and stick together. Natasha's reaction to Callie laughing says *a lot*, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of Callie through Nat's eyes.

Nice dialogue this go around. Nothing bizarre.

One thing that definitely stuck out to me, well, two, which I assume are Britishisms, that you can either work on not using or keep, whatever strikes your fancy!

1. "Whilst" is wayyyy British. It doesn't bother me per se, but you'd rarely hear an American or even Canadian saying whilst. "While" suffices.

2. You used the phrase "turn round" a lot. It would commonly be "turn around" in US/Canada.

Loving this alternate universe so far. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing!