Reviews for If you could see me now
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I love that Kate and Jake together, and how you write them as a couple. What a cliffhanger though! Looking forward to the next fic :) xx
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Wow, what a cliffhanger! Really looking forward to the sequel! x
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Aww, lovely chapter! Really enjoyed it and cant wait to see what happens next! :-) Xx
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I somehow managed to miss this chapter out! Loved it :) xx
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Great chapter! Really liked it. And they hugged, aww! :) Xx
Samantha chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Yeah, I have no account 'cause I'm new to this - but when I get round to making one I'll let you know :-P.

Anyway, this is another amazing chapter (even though there wasn't much Jake/Kate, haha.) Please continue!
Samantha chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
There's no need for you to rewrite this chapter - it's great! I love the whole story and the Kate/Jake moments too. Please continue!
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter x
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Loved it! I really like how Kate keeps being suspicious whenever Jake is being nice to her ;) Great ending, hope there's more soon :)
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Another brilliant chapter- loved it! I wish some of these scenes were in the actual show x
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Wow, I love this! You must write more! I'm the girl from tumblr by the way x
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Another great chapter. I love that you used a Carrie Underwood song too! Looking forward to more :) x
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Aww, glad you updated! Enjoying it a lot, can't wait to find out what happens next ;) xx
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Good start. I hope you write more of this. Kate and Jake's scenes are some of my favourite from the current series, and there's hardly any fanfic about them!