Reviews for A Little Respect
son-lyn chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Okay, maybe a little late to get you out of this 'I'm a holiday sweater'-feel but Imma try anyway;). So I think that this story really has some potential, the first chaper was really funny and the second, the Spashley meeting, always great too:). I think this story could be awesome, so far you've written the characters really well, gave them their own personality. Also you really have an eye for detail, wich makes the story that much more believable. So please give this story another shot, and I'll promise to review more often!
guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Hey I'm really liking your story and the song "wake me up" is really good. You've introduced the girls quite well, so now on to some Spashley drama,fun but,mostly loving. Update soon PLEASE nothing more frustrating then a writer who decides to go on hiatus.
1319 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
So far so good...keep going.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
It's a great story. Sorry i'm just not big on reviewing. I never know what to say.
L2GQ chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
You are way too talented to be discarded if anything you are classic. Your storyline and vision never gets old just gets better! This is fresh and new just can't wait for more! Rock on!
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
i thought id reviewed sorry! still loving this story can;t wait till she finds out who "that girl" is ;)
L2GQ chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love that Erasure song it's a great picker upper can't wait to see Spencer next! Pls update soon!