Reviews for You Make Me Sick
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I loved this!
King Dave of Blingees chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Bakura can't get past a locked door?
If the man can escape the shadow realm, he should be able to escape a basement.
Oh, well.
Puzzle Dragon chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
Wow, I didn't review this yet? Oops... well, I've had it in my bookmarks for awhile, and I'm doing a cleanup, so. Here's my review.

You did a great job on the emotions in this story. I could practically feel the angst in the air in the first few chapters, and you do a great job making Bakura PO'd. Wonderful descriptions in the bathroom scenes, too. In my opinion, they were the best parts of the story.

Erm. I'm not any good at these, so I'mma just break it off with this: I'll definitely be re-reading this. Great job!
niinu chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
wow, that was fast! you went from hate to love in a couple of hours
FreakNo94 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
actually, id think bakura would rather sleep on the floor than share a bed with yami. or vice-versa. its impossible!
Not important chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
well, I must say this has been rather refreshing. When I was younger, and Yu Gi Oh was still a very well thought of anime by most people in North America, I remember reading this fanfic back when I was in Grade 8. One of the stories that got me interested in yaoi believe it or not. Recently the thought of all te old stories I read before an NC-17 one reached my innocent eyes (too young to understand what NC-17 meant, and too old not to think the story looked interesting. _ Broke my affection for the show in an instant.)

*cough* getting off topic.. anyways. What I'm meaning to say is I reread this to see if my tastes on what a good story were had been lax. Had I been imagining it when I thought this was one of the better stories. My test has shown that indeed, I had good taste, and you, were a good writer. Though I see you don't write anymore, I felt the need to thank youfor writing a good, well thought story, and for not ruining the characters while doing so.

I'd leave my actual name and whatnot, but like in your story, I need acceptance. The last thing I want is my overly religious parents reading my reviews again and seeing that I read this. ;

Thanks again

A person who's actually old enough to read NC-17 now
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Heh heh. That was good. I loved the out-takes. _
kurarxyami eva chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
this Shar k person is a retard that needs to pay attendition to the summary i swear some people get so bored that they go to a story that they know they don't like and read it any way so they can flame and say it natsy and stuff like that
Ameria chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
I just have one quick question:

Why is it that Bakura doesn't seem to understand what's happening either until this chapter? It's as though it all came back at once, but the way he talks about it, he must have remembered for a long time.

That's the only thing.

Everything else, I love! This is amazing!
kari2500 chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
i seriously loved this story.

it was wonderfull. and hilarious, and cute. hehehe. i bet Bakura isnt happy i called him cute. oh well. it was well written and one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics i ever read. just totally wonderfull. i had such fun reading it.

i loved how you portrayed the characters, hell i loved everything about this story. every single thing.

oh, and i thought the goof thing was hilarious~

im so glad theres a sequel. now i have more of this wonderfull story to read. im so happy. thank you for writing such a great story, which i might add is Extremely good for your very first yu-gi-oh fic. great job~

now im gonna go and read the sequel~

Ja ne~

~ Kari ~
LadyNightRunner chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Good
Magical-Wildgirl chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
WOW!

I love this!

*adds to faves*

kriia chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
Good!
Oracle Oci chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
*Squwe!* love your story, lol :D :D
Illuminant chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
lmao. I loved this story, it was hilarius especially the goof-ups in ch.7. You did a great job on it