Reviews for Caught Short
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
LOL Magnus and Alec totally ruined and perfected the moment!
MunFanfiction chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hello there! I loved your story and I wondered if I translate it into espñol arias. Thank you
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Please write more!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
love it !
rearviewxmirrors chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
I am IN LOVE with this story! You are amazing and it gets better and better!
horsegirl275 chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Lol...laughed so hard...and, seeing the nature of this story, i'm guessing they're not about to be...caught short :)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Try using both the hypersensitive rune and stamina rune.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Nice
summerlover21 chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Am I the only one who realized that they didn't use the rune? I'm not sure if it's that big of a deal. For all I know, that could of been on purpose on the author's part. But I don't know, it kinda bugged me. I don't know. I'm weird. You should probably just ignore this.
StillLostinaFairytale chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Happy you're back! Love the food fight scene and Jace distracted by the sugar!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Nice
Raven.Angel.Death chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
more!
kittymarie chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Ithink you should work some black mailin here. You could have lik, isabele catch them unaware and vidoe tape it or something. Use it against them to do crazy stuff or what ever. Or, you could do like a special part like, specifically related to Christmas, that could be good...
kittymarie chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
The Garden The garden The garden! oh and you should have like isabele like catch them unaware and like video tape it or something . you know, to use for bleck mail, that'd be good
PrincessIsabella2012 chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Absolutely loving this! :) the more I read of it, I keep getting ideas that I'd love to share with you! :)