Reviews for Crossbreed
Leonarda Hamato chapter 2 . 9/7
Plis... continue the history plis!

Bee is awesome...
Autobot Guardian chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Right now, Bee's demeanor is extremely similar to that of Wolverine. A bit out-of-control, bad temper, extreme protectiveness, animalistic behaviors. It's also the same for the Sunstreaker that I've gotten to know over my months of writing and reading about him. The only thing missing from Bee right now are a set of claws that pop out of his fists!
SpiritFighter208 chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
That was such a an awesome chapter! I love the wild Bee! Plz continue! PLZ! I love ur story!
jadkins34 chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
One thing I have to say about the chapter is...BREATHTAKING! Who would have thought with the Predacon CNA within Bee could cause him to do THAT much damage to Predaking. So,please update,i would love to leave more reviews.
ForgottenWarrior chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Please continue :)
Moonview chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Love this story can't wait to read more! Please update soon! I want to see predacon Bumblebee!
Bluefeather4299 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Great job! *reads end of chapter* RUDDER! I love him!
Kingdomheartsfan2 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Please update this!

I just found it and I'd like to see what happens next!
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
his the medic one right juct cant rember name rabble or somthing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is amazing!
Soundwave555 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Update this fast please I really want t know. Also I wonder if bee will get a beast mode because that would be cool.
RioterGames chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Name the one thing scarier than an angry Bumblebee. An angry predacon bumblebee!
RioterGames chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Ratchet said that Bumblebee's frame would change over time from the experiment and the dreams Bumblebee has been having involve flying. Does this mean Bee will grow wings?! Will he grow taller?
Will his alt mode change to that of a Predacon? Will his bipedal mode change to one more animalistic and Predacon like? And my biggest question of all (drumroll please...) WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE!?
Will it help if I say please? Pretty please with energon sprinkles on top?
smokiesgirl chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Please hurry! This is great!
xXTerrxnceXx chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
this is awesome! i love your detailed writing i could imagine everything perfectly. i also love bumblebee's changes.