Reviews for Shotgun Friendship
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Sheer perfection.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Now you've done it! I'm weeping here because I finally see how it was that Bobby wasn't even mentioned until late S1 (nothing in Faith) yet he seems to be a father figure to Sam and Dean.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Yes, excellent. John Winchester is an ass but there were reasons why he went off his rocker. And it was specific character traits, life experiences and supernatural forces that shaped him and therefore, how he shaped the lives of his sons.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I'm really enjoying this so far. It feels appropriate to Bobby to not fall immediately for John's children but for that love to sneak up on the wary bachelor, so to speak. And this tale of what happened between John and the Harvelle's is a painful but excellent read.
Hundley chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Awww. Perfect ending.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
First I want to say how much I love the title! There couldn't be a more perfect summary the Bobby & John's friendship. I have enjoyed reading this, you did an excellent job!
Hundley chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Just caught your story, and I'm enjoying it very much. I like this look into their pre-Stanford family life. You haven't touched on Dean much, but I like the look at John and Bobby's relationship. I'll be following it and looking forward to more chapters.
Sara.B chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I'm quite enjoying this story! I think it's interesting seeing Bobby & John's first meeting and how their friendship was forged and how it grew. I don't think I've ever read a fic quite like it. Plus, I like how they aren't just helping each other with hunts but with personal issues as well.

Also, I like John anyway, but I'm really liking your John too! I loved that bit where he was like "Why would you want to get rid of me... I'm a joy to be around." It made me smile.

I look forward to the next part! :)

Sara.B
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Read this on livejournal as an anon and loved it. You did great capturing the emotion and adding in new themes and ideas to the largely untouched pre-Stanford era. This was amazing and I applaud you for your work an hope to see more next year.