Reviews for A Son for a Son
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I'm a bit late to theaty but I've Just spent a week watching all four seasons of covert affairs and I'm completely obsessed with Joan and Arthur. You have completely captured how I feel this conversation would have played out. Wonderful writing and I look forward to reading more of your work
Joanna chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
LOOVE this! amazing job!
The cambells are my favorites..
Arthur wont let henry hurt Joan.. They have to kick his ass.
InvisibleMAC chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh my gosh season 4 feels...I hope he comes back, I hope Joan and Annie and Auggie all come back. You wrote them so well! I love this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
*Applause*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
pliz write another fic for joan and pliz
christmasinacup chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love this! It NEEDS to happen on the show! Fantastic story :)
Superwholock-OnceUponaTime-HP chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Love this! Very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was the best Joan and Arhtur fic..I have EVER read. You captured exactly what I wanted to see on the actual show. PLEASE PLEASE write more. I'm dieing for it!
Fallon Monroe chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was awesome. One of the best CA fanfics I've read yet. I absolutely love Joan's character in the show and wish we could get more scenes, like the one you've written, in cannon.
lb chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
well done. Henry seems to know everything though I don't know how. I hope this will bring Arthur and Joan closer.
GigglingGirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
First the fangirling: OH MY GOODESS TBAT WAS SO GOOD I LOVE JOAN SO MUCH AND I'VE JUST BEEN WAITING FOR A FIC LIKE THIS AND IT'S SO FAB AND OH MY GOSH.

Now, let's get down to business (to defeat the Huns), I really liked the way Arthur knew something else was up. And it's true, there clearly is, I am sure of it from the episode. I thought it was a very creative and plausible track that you took with the whole he-who-shall-not-be-named-Wilcox threatening Joan and the baby. I also thought the events afterwards were true to the show, especially when Joan said she needed Arthur, because at the end of the day I think, particularly at the moment, she not only needs him, but loves him and you portray that beautifully. I also love your writing style it's SOOO good! Please write more! X
EmilyNicole chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I loved this so much! Its like you got in my head and wrote down exactly what I was thinking! Have you considered making this a multi-chapter fic? Or writing a story that follows this one? I would definitely be interested! :)
They'reGrey chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh this is lovely, so many feels :)
castlet chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Fabulous story! It was so sweet and lovely. I have been waiting for someone to do a scene like that!