Reviews for Nature's Ring
Sonic chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I guess Knuckles was right in Sonic Heroes when he asked if I had been playing with Amy's heart! It's going to blow her mind when I propose!
guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
ERMAHGERD!My marrige proposal senses are TINGLING!;3
The Andromeda Rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Haha. Still love your stories :) haven't had much time to read fanfictions this year but I've managed to write a few. Oddly, this'n reminds me of this past Summer when I got engaged _

Anyways good job on grammar, storyline, and keeping the charries personalities correct. The only thing that bugs me is Sonic in the last paragraph...I know the flower ring represents a promise (not engagement-two separate things) ring but I think there needs to be something more that leads up to Sonic's decision that leads up to this. Like concentrating on his emotions that kinda leads up to deciding to propose.

Andi Rose
starfiction123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Hi pen! Hi sword! Its pictureprincess from deviantart saying thx for postin it on here! I totally faved it. You can also find my stories on my starfiction page thx again!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I really enjoyed this. It was very cute! Judging from the ending, I think he was going to propose to her. :D
MeadowsAndSunsets chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I loved it! It was short, but cute! - Keep it up!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love this! It was something else. I found nothing wrong with, but I didn't expect to. You did a lovely job with thanks story, one of your best ones yet. Good job :)
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2013