Reviews for Starflare Tower
Jemmie chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Great story. Two things:

1. You should make this a series of James' adventures with Amy. And you never mentioned Amy's daughter's name!

2. You spelled Starflare wrong...first word in the document.
Deagan 4ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Im doing this to return the favor for making my day
great story
Merliah38 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I forgot how to login on a phone so I'm reviewing as a guest.

Well it is kinda interesting at first but then, it started getting unintelligible by the time James learned about the 39 clues. Please put more details bit aside from that I love your story.

Anne
Sri Starlz chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh my gosh.
This was AMAZING.
IDK what to say to you... I can't talk to someone who writes professional o.o *freak out*
Well, I can try. 8)
Amian, haha. I knew it would work. :) But why no Natan? Linda? Blegh xD Natalie would've reacted better to the whipped cream xD
I love James- he's an amazing OC. Mini Dan, huh? But he's a lot like Ian, too. :D Perfect combo. :)
The ending was sorta rushed... if you'd made it two chapters, it would've been better. End the first after their dinner and the exploding cream stuff, and make the other a sort of reminscing-type thing.
But that's just moi being fussy lol xD This is SUPERB as it is- excellent job, Seph. Write more :D

Sri
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
...:O :O :O

This was amazing. Are you new here? If so, what a wonderful gift for the fandom! :) I enjoyed every bit of this one-shot. It was detailed, was original, and looked very IC to me!

Cheers,