Reviews for His Son
Nataly SkyPot chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Muy bueno.
Spottedmask12 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Awesome story Please update!
liverpoolss chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Please update
angelazzarello94 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Can u please update
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
loved it! more please! :)
MissWikipedia chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I really REALLY hope you plan to update!
McGonagall25 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
More please it is very good so far. I never been a Severus/Lily shipper but this one is really good.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
a wonderful Christmas surprise
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
awesome
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
this is totally amazing and the types of story i love reading when it involves these 3
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
update soon
orangelover43 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
this could be a very good interesting story. i do hope it is being continued! It is shaping out to be very good.
AlchemistandPotionsMaster chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I would like to start by saying i really liked your first two chapters. iI thought the flow and writting were both pretty good. I was excited to see a third chapter posted, but I found this chapter awkward and extremely confusing.
The transition from the previous chapter is awkward. In the previous chapter, Harry had just viewed his father's memories at the beginning of the school year. Now, we jump to Christmas time. What happened to their relationship during that stretch of time?

Then enter Lily. That was both awkward and confusing. I think my reaction to my long dead mother/wife standing in my bedroom after 12 years would have been a bit more emotional and expressive. Neither Harry or Severus seemed very shocked to see her or really questioned where she had been all these years and why she suddenly appeared.

I really think you have the makings of a great story, if you fill in all the missing details.
Alethea27 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I like this story, but it jumps around way too much. The last chapter Harry viewed Severus memories and now all of a sudden it's Christmas, Lily returns, and Quirrell is dead. There's no gradual transition or background into these events; they're more or less just thrown at us out of the blue. It almost seems as if you want to be done with this story as fast as possible.
adenoide chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
How lIly is alive and why she stay away from Harry? Now it's a good news Harry has his both parent.