Reviews for Fallen From the Sky
jasmin chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
was really good
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
That ending! Aaaaah! Lol. Please update soon :)
shanedawsonfan chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
I love this fanfic so far and I love that video I watch it all the time I love watching jackunzel videos especially that one nice tie in
It awesome
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
No, Punzie! You should actually love Jack, not that Jason guy! But Gothel's introduction, hmm, wasn't expecting that. But now what I have, well, that's interesting. Can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Oh my gosh, I love that song. (X and if you need someone to be your beta writer and help you with the grammar stuff I could help. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Noooooo, post more!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
What? No, you shouldn't quit just because someone said you should! You've still got some to learn, yes, and a few mistakes, but you're learning. You're trying to get better. I read the review, and it seemed like they want you to get better also. A beta is still always a great option. Please don't give up!
Writerindisguise chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Hi. I think, as a writer, that you have a lot of potential. But writing this story, quite frankly, it's horrible. Your grammar and punctuation is awful, your plot is scattered and makes no sense, and the characters are uncharacteristic. I'd suggest a beta to help you, I can see a reader of your fanfiction has offered themselves. I'd advise you to take them up on the offer, because they can turn your poorly written and badly, awkwardly dialogued story into something better.
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Lynxes? That's- odd. Very strange, I must say. But hey, your word choices are interesting and glad to know why Jack survived. :)
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Hold on, he's... dead? Odd, I really did not see that coming, wow. It's just- hard to believe. It happened really fast.
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Okay, a cliffhanger? You must hate me to not let me know if they survived. ;) How sad about Jack and Rapunzel though, I hope they start to like each other soon. :)
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
A bitter life triangle, huh? Interesting. I think you've got a lot of potential, I do! Could I possibly beta for you, though? If you'd like, that is. If you'd like me to edit your chapters and such, please PM me if you've got a chance! I love your ideas. :)
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
I usually don't like OCs, however, I'm curious as to how Rapunzel and Jason's relationship will develop. :) It's interesting, I'd love to collab with you or something, you've got such great ideas!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
How nice how Jack wanted to show Rapunzel the Moon Tribe, I hope their differences figured out soon. And Jack can have a sensitive side, which is great :)
Princess Muffinhead chapter 4 . 8/19/2013