Reviews for The Peacekeeper
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
You know, I wasn't going to read this, thinking 'what can this possibly add to the already solid ending'. I was wrong. This was so perfect it filled a bleak hole at the concept of this great series being over. As you say, a transition from the horror of the entire ordeal to the heartening natural progression for the whole team. Plus Ed's response to negotiations is pretty much like his answer to 'how are you?' Sometimes "I'm fine" doesn't cut it. But whether he likes to do it or not, he's got a pretty good feel for people. Good enough to once again save his old friend's life.
Thanks again for this story. Much appreciated.
Elf
jneill7677 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Yet another great story. I really enjoy reading your work!
kenorob1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
You did a great story. Thank you for letting me enjoy seeing more of Greg Parker.
garb50 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Wonderful! Thank you so much. It's the first time I can accept Marina as a partner to Greg. And it is good to follow his steps to another life. I found it very hard after "Keep.."
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Excellent story! You did a great job of showing the emotions of the characters. Please make sure you write more Flashpoint fiction.
Santiaga chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thank you for the wonderful story! You are very talented. Please write more.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Beautiful
Touching
Ed squeezed his shoulder. "You think that this team has gone on without you, and in the best possible sense that's true. But your fingerprints are all over everything we do, Greg. Your voice is in our ears, your hand is on our backs, your heart pumps the blood through our veins. We don't do anything without you."" That line there caused tears in my eyes
Brilliant story of grief and healing and family
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Really great so far. This is what he need it.
KevinxoShelley chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Great, great, great job.
Ace Bullets chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You know, a lot of post-finale fic has already been written. Much of it is very good, but this is excellent. Every step of the way, I was engaged. It's also nothing new to imagine that Greg was horribly depressed after what happened to him, but your personal take on 'what happened after' is both welcome and appreciated.

Emotionally, you managed a slow build that reached a final crescendo and ultimate release when Greg managed to talk Richard down. I tell you no lie: I had a couple tears running down my cheeks after reading these lines:

"That was my last time. My last time.

But it was so good.

He shed quiet tears, and he couldn't have told whether they were more from joy or grief. Maybe it didn't matter. Both felt right."

It was just so cathartic, because we know how much Greg missed the job, how reluctant he was to really grieve, and here he was given an outlet for all those thoughts, feelings, horrible losses and pain.

Thank you for sharing this one. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
DarkRainyNights chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
OMG, by far the best story I've read about the one year gap. Omg that was a great story...no words to express how well written it was. Please write more with the Braddock family and Winnie Nd spike and The lane family