Reviews for Toccata
Neko Pelzig chapter 1 . 4/15
OMG! I loved your story! it was the best ever!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 4/13
This is gorgeous! just stunning! and soooo very sexy.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 1/3
I rarely see such mature treatment of the Austria/Hungary/Prussia debate. It's fascinating, really, to see it in action: Gilbert and Erzsébet as the passionate young lovers whose anger destroys their match, Erzsébet and Roderich as the sickeningly domestic pairing drawn together by the promise of a peaceful life of music and beauty, and Roderich and Gilbert as the opposites that secretly yearn for each other and see each others' strengths. I maintain that Gilbert and Erzsébet can be themselves and properly give and take in a relationship, but I do see that they may feed off of each other instead of giving each other a way to vent; furthermore, Erzsébet does have to be a woman sometimes, which may not happen with Gilbert.

I appreciate the maturity you gave Roderich and Erzsébet during their divorce. It seems characteristic of them and is overall an ideal end to their marriage. And though I've never much liked Austria, I find myself perfectly fine with Roderich's point of view and characterization. But - as with most fanfiction I read that features Prussia - my heart goes to Gilbert for his slow, captivating journey to self-awareness and love.
whoa chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
it's beautiful.
absolutely amazing.
thank you for giving my otp such a beautiful work.
you are truly an amazing author.
Fairy Queen of the Night chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Brilliant. I must say, my dear, that you are very good at this! I was captivated the whole time. This was beautifully written and you even made the stone hearted me feel emotion. Great job! :)
sun-on-the-shelf chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
ok uh well this is going into my story folder! Where I keep a printed copy of all the stories I really liked to re-read them whenever I want! so thanks!
WolfeyKitten chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wow, this is beyond beautiful! Well done, I really love what you have done with their relationship. I love it!
ASliverOfHope chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is so wonderfully written! I love how real this whole fic feels and how the descriptions are written. Good job, keep on writing you have a talent for it.
-Hope
Allie Chick chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I really liked that. I'm glad that everyone could be happy in the end. Nice portrayals of Prussia, Austria, and Hungary. The writing style was lovely and lyrical, which fits Austria very well. Good work.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is one if the most saddest, heart-breaking, dramatic, and loving fanfics I have ever read.
Taigalily chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ok, first I just need to say that I love this! It is absolutely awesome!

I love the way you describe things. The descriptions are simple and gave me a really clear picture in my mind of every scene without over-describing. For example, when Roderich entered the workshop and you said it was cold and damp and almost empty. It's just three words but it gave me a really good image of the place. I also loved the description of Gilbert's bedroom after the first time they did it, when you portrayed the loneliness, and also this part:

"The rain had eased off, and all that remained of it were glistening streets and wet slush left over from February snow.
...
"He waited, arms crossed and nose turning ever colder, until the man pulled back and slammed the bonnet shut again with a bang that made Roderich wince."

In just one sentence you gave live to the environment, and with the other I could almost feel the cold temperature ('cause my nose is the first thing that gets cold so I could relate to that).

Moving on. I loved and adored the story. It went along with a good pace and your writing style is amazing. The way you wrote about that burning, uncontrollable desire that Roderich felt around Gilbert almost left me breathless. The love scenes had just the right amount of details to make them both sweet and sexy. The frustration and heartbreaking hopelessness when everything fell is well written and really hit me. I also loved that it took some tine between the divorce until the point where Roderich could meet and move on with Gilbert again (instead of the immediate recovery and moving on to a new partner that I've seen in some stories). And lastly, the ending is very, very sweet and the silent promise that they lived happy is wonderful.
All in all, amazing and lovely. A fantastic story.
/Taigalily
George deValier chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I wish I had words...

Beautiful, and heartbreaking, and hopeful, and hot, and real, and perfect, and... beautiful. :-) It is plain to see that you put a lot of effort into this, because the end result seems so effortless. You have constructed a riveting and heartfelt story with beautifully constructed sentences - yes, I still love your similes. ;-) Each character was fleshed out perfectly (I always adore your Roderich especially) and everything, from their inner voices to their actions to their dialogue was spot on.

I've said it before, but I am so impressed with this. Everything you produce gets better and better. I can't wait to see how you keep going. Thank you so much for a truly wonderful PruAus gift. I'm unbelievably flattered that this stunning story is for me. _

Bravo, my dear. You're amazing.
GreatCC01 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
OMG! This was beautiful :D I love how deep and full of passion is in this story. Your writin is phenominal and you my dear are AWESOME :)
matsumoto-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was just absolutely wonderful *q* I'm awed !
castielapplepie chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I think this is the most beautiful think I've ever read. Now I can die in peace. *floats*