Reviews for Toccata
lawliness chapter 1 . 10/2
PotatoLatte chapter 1 . 7/16
I cannot stop rereading this. This is probably my favourite oneshot ever and I'm not even that much of a PruAus shipper! I love the writing style; the sophisticated air to it I think reflects Roderich's character brilliantly, and the conclusion at the end is just perfect. I've read most of your Hetalia stories, thank you for writing all of them:') it can be so difficult to find really good writers on this site so finding you made my day _
thosehetalianships chapter 1 . 2/14
Ahhh omgsh this was absolutely gorgeous!
Beautiful! I love this story so much you have no idea. PruAus is so my OTP and ahh the angst in this one was phenomenal! And I loved how you portrayed Hungary cause she is actually such an amazing character.
Fantastic job!
hogwartsjunkie chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I loved the story so much, its definitely one of my favorites. One i thing i always ask though is why Francis went back to Paris
fujin3000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is really hot and brings alive the agony and the beauty of Gilbert's and Roderich's feelings. Please keep writing for this fandom; your writing style is awesome and I really, really liked how you kept them within character. I wish that you can write a sequel to this, though - reading such a passionate Gilbert and conflicted Roderich finding happiness together would be such a treat!
Terminally Introverted chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Between you and DeValier, I think I've finally given into PruAus! I can't fight it anymore with writing like this in the fandom. Lovely piece. You have a very distinct style of writing that's really interesting to read. I hope to see more like this from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
oh god now my face is all swollen, still this is awesome no ragrets
MeLoNnAiSE chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow. This was so great. I loved reading this and watching the build up, the peak, the crash... and the hopeful ending. I think you did a beautiful job :) I cannot get enough of your descriptions of how much Roderich desired Gilbert, and The Blood Knight title fitted him perfectly. Seeing Gilbert being so vulnerable also breaks my little heart.

Thank you so much for that 1 hours of goodness. Very, very well done!

Keep writing xx
Neko Pelzig chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
OMG! I loved your story! it was the best ever!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is gorgeous! just stunning! and soooo very sexy.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I rarely see such mature treatment of the Austria/Hungary/Prussia debate. It's fascinating, really, to see it in action: Gilbert and Erzsébet as the passionate young lovers whose anger destroys their match, Erzsébet and Roderich as the sickeningly domestic pairing drawn together by the promise of a peaceful life of music and beauty, and Roderich and Gilbert as the opposites that secretly yearn for each other and see each others' strengths. I maintain that Gilbert and Erzsébet can be themselves and properly give and take in a relationship, but I do see that they may feed off of each other instead of giving each other a way to vent; furthermore, Erzsébet does have to be a woman sometimes, which may not happen with Gilbert.

I appreciate the maturity you gave Roderich and Erzsébet during their divorce. It seems characteristic of them and is overall an ideal end to their marriage. And though I've never much liked Austria, I find myself perfectly fine with Roderich's point of view and characterization. But - as with most fanfiction I read that features Prussia - my heart goes to Gilbert for his slow, captivating journey to self-awareness and love.
whoa chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
it's beautiful.
absolutely amazing.
thank you for giving my otp such a beautiful work.
you are truly an amazing author.
Fairy Queen of the Night chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Brilliant. I must say, my dear, that you are very good at this! I was captivated the whole time. This was beautifully written and you even made the stone hearted me feel emotion. Great job! :)
sun-on-the-shelf chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
ok uh well this is going into my story folder! Where I keep a printed copy of all the stories I really liked to re-read them whenever I want! so thanks!
WolfeyKitten chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wow, this is beyond beautiful! Well done, I really love what you have done with their relationship. I love it!