Reviews for A Whisper in an Empty Hallway
LillyPadFrog chapter 1 . 8/10
I love it so much... And now I'm crying. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for this.
a.narnian chapter 1 . 6/19
For some reason, I read this thinking that there were three chapters, and therefore half-expecting the end while also thinking that it wouldn't be the end. I like the sense that there might be more than just a modern A&M meeting - after all, why would Merlin be drawn specifically to Arthur? Perhaps because of what happened centuries ago. Thanks!
Amazing and I can't really say more. This was so unbelievably sad. I was pulled in from the beginning and I got so attached to both of them throughout. The way you ended it is perfect. Heart wrenching and I'm going to carry the sense of loss with me for a long time, but perfect. Thank you for an amazing story.
Linorien chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Woah. I didn't see that coming but it was very cool.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That was amazing. Completely and utterly frigging amazing.
Aria chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh god... Inwardly crying now...
That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
I am absolutely the worst at giving reviews and can't think of anything else to say. :-(

flyaway213 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
fantastic! great job!
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Brilliant and heartbreaking, you just made my gloomy day a bit worse. Sort of, not that I regret reading this beauty, you're a superb writer!
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was so beautiful. I'm crying!
ButchthePansexual chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was amazing! I wasn't expecting the ending, what a plot twist! Great story.
ImaginationInk chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Gosh, that was sad and I loved it!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hello, feels! I liked this, very well written and very unique. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Sad and beautiful.
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow, stick a knife in a girl's heart, why don't you?

(I loved this so much.)