Reviews for A Whisper in an Empty Hallway
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 4/24
Oh. Oh! Everything makes since now! I thought this was a reincarnation fic, but then Merlin was getting more and more sick and... That's why he was so lonely! No one could see him! He just stays in the hospital and... Oh my word that is so sad. I- ahhhhhh. Seriously this is so well written.
SisterOfTheBrotherhood chapter 1 . 4/18
This... This broke my heart. I don't normally like future give but this one was awesome (and slightly depressing).
LillyPadFrog chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I love it so much... And now I'm crying. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for this.
a.narnian chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
For some reason, I read this thinking that there were three chapters, and therefore half-expecting the end while also thinking that it wouldn't be the end. I like the sense that there might be more than just a modern A&M meeting - after all, why would Merlin be drawn specifically to Arthur? Perhaps because of what happened centuries ago. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Amazing and I can't really say more. This was so unbelievably sad. I was pulled in from the beginning and I got so attached to both of them throughout. The way you ended it is perfect. Heart wrenching and I'm going to carry the sense of loss with me for a long time, but perfect. Thank you for an amazing story.
Linorien chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Woah. I didn't see that coming but it was very cool.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That was amazing. Completely and utterly frigging amazing.
Aria chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh god... Inwardly crying now...
That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
I am absolutely the worst at giving reviews and can't think of anything else to say. :-(
Darn...

(:-)
(:3)
flyaway213 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
...Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
fantastic! great job!
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Brilliant and heartbreaking, you just made my gloomy day a bit worse. Sort of, not that I regret reading this beauty, you're a superb writer!
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was so beautiful. I'm crying!
ButchthePansexual chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was amazing! I wasn't expecting the ending, what a plot twist! Great story.
ImaginationInk chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Gosh, that was sad and I loved it!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hello, feels! I liked this, very well written and very unique. Bravo!