Reviews for World of Wheezes
Screw you
Bananabella chapter 4 . 2/12
I love you
bogus1 chapter 1 . 1/18
Your position on immortality is wrong. Nicholas Flamel could have screwed up his candidates, in fact it's almost inevitable he would have done so wholesale. And people *in general* aren't fit for nor deserve immortality. But there is a large, distinct and identifiable subgroup of humanity, the people who are truly human, who would have no problem whatsoever handling immortality.

Before that, in your fic you never explain why they don't repeatedly attack the portal by dropping asteroids on it. Every time they successfully closed the portal it would have gained them two weeks or more. At virtually no cost to themselves and at cost to the enemy. They built a whole city in a week.

Another source of stupidity in Azeroth is the fact they had 5 million mages that could easily perform 1 demon summoning per day with a paladin or priest standing by. That's 1 demon ambushed and killed per day * 365 days * 10,000 years. For 1.8 trillion demons over 10,000 years. The demons are then faced with three choices: be bled white, blacklist Azeroth for summonings, start attacking their summoners.
Nights Silhouette chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
An amazing story to date, one of the best cross over fics I have read. I really hope you continue with this story, I cannot wait to see what happens when Harry arrives.
PotMarc chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
HEY wait a minute, I found some enormity !
The wife of Rhonin is not Aleria but well Vereeza Windrunner, isn't it?
But I like the rest even if I sometimes need to read Twice to understand some situation.
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 1/7/2016
Great story so far.
Looking forward to see more.
HJP4Life chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Ah, world of warcraft and Harry potter, two of my favorite things haha.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
Of all the times you mention "Korialstrasz" by name, you misspelled his name incorrectly in TWO different ways. Combined with all the spacing, punctuation, and spelling errors, it becomes really irritating, with the impression being that you can't be bothered to take some basic steps while writing. It's why I only follow this story, not favorite it.

Yet you manage to describe the people and individual characters of Harry Potter and Warcraft so well, as well as extend them in your interpretations. Also, Andrea Solus's description of the elementals, their motivations, and their paints a clearer picture than any of the content in Cataclysm, despite that story ostensibly being all about the elements.
gille chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Wow.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Interesting.
Forcystus5 chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
Man, seriously, so very sorry for reviewing 4 months late. My email account got infected with a nasty, far above my paygrade computer virus and just recently managed to purge it completely and restore the emails I got but didn't manage to read since early October. And during my catch up process I found the alert and beta emails. I guess without the notification I kind of forgot to check but still, I should have suspected sooner that something was wrong with such a long interim between updates.

Now that I finished beating myself up, onto the chapter itself. I have to agree that the OCs did took a fair bit of chapter time but then again they serve their purpose, provide valuable information to the main characters that just happen to be pragmatic and resourceful researchers and with their curiosity levels quite high after encountering a biologicaly immortal race with access to divine magic. I would be curious too so it doesn't bother me that it took like half the chapter. Was kinda hoping for more Mogu/Pandaren information to be delivered though but I get your point. Wasn't quite relevant for that particular tale.

As for Andrea's self-imposed mission to search for the vials of the well of eternity to restore the Blood Elves and make her own half-elven nation, I can certainly see her appeal for the idea. At least a City-state the half-elves could call a proper home would be nice. I chuckled when she thought about appealing to the priesthood of Elune's religious fervor though I wouldn't truly compare them to the Church of the Light of their time. The Night Elves may be a bit insular and overall quite devoted of Elune but unlike many in that church they aren't blinded by faith. They know of other major god-like entities as well. Hard to have such level of confirmation when it comes to religions and not wonder at least on ocassion if the deity you do worship is the mightiest one but oh well, hopefully the younger Alliance races will open their eyes to those horizons of possibility and tolerance soon enough.

Really been enjoying your take on Illidan. Him teaming up with Tyrande makes it even better. Their Pantheon announcing that they intend to fight the Legion takes it to an epic level. Also, Shan'do Harry. Has a nice ring to it. Also, nice to see some status update on the dragon egg adoption project. Can't wait to see who is worthy for said task by the standards of the Aspects.

As for Kil'jaden with the Skull of Gul'dan, damn, if I read that correctly he intends to make a planetary scale demonic taint based on magical ley lines. That sounds massively dangerous, not to mention hard to stop. It does beg to wonder why not do something like that every time the Legion sets their sights on a new world, though. Sounds like a pretty destructive weapon of mass destruction based on fel magic. Although I have to admit when Kil'jaden was having his inner monologue regarding Gul'dan, I cracked up when you had the Great Demon Lord suggest he had gone native. Something about the wording just made it so funny for me. Nice job.

Regarding the Ogre tribe that wants peace with Stormwind, the best scenario that comes to my head to make a more solid relation between the neighbors, if a foxhole relation can be considered a good foundation to set peace between neighbors that generally hate each other's guts, would be a common foe and the greatest that comes to mind unrelated to the Legion would be Nefarian to the south. But I may be overthinking that. With the Legion still very much active on the planet, if currently far from Stormwind that might not be the case for long. I guess Varian could swallow his pride a little and agree to give them better concesions if they come to their aid should the Legion attack.

As for the final scene, I snorted when Cairne described the paladins as Human shamans with a connection to An'she. Sunwalker order foreshadowing? At any rate, interesting way to put it although I could think of a few Scarlet crusaders that would try to kill Cairne for that comparison.

All in all, excellent chapter with loads of stuff to ponder upon. As always, feel free to PM me if you still a beta or just wanna chat.
Momma Lici chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Oh, well, I have a new crossover I absolutely love.