Reviews for World of Wheezes
DragonTurtle3 chapter 9 . 9/21
Of all the times you mention "Korialstrasz" by name, you misspelled his name incorrectly in TWO different ways. Combined with all the spacing, punctuation, and spelling errors, it becomes really irritating, with the impression being that you can't be bothered to take some basic steps while writing. It's why I only follow this story, not favorite it.

Yet you manage to describe the people and individual characters of Harry Potter and Warcraft so well, as well as extend them in your interpretations. Also, Andrea Solus's description of the elementals, their motivations, and their paints a clearer picture than any of the content in Cataclysm, despite that story ostensibly being all about the elements.
gille chapter 1 . 7/27
love it
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 2/18
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 2/18
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/18
Forcystus5 chapter 14 . 1/26
Man, seriously, so very sorry for reviewing 4 months late. My email account got infected with a nasty, far above my paygrade computer virus and just recently managed to purge it completely and restore the emails I got but didn't manage to read since early October. And during my catch up process I found the alert and beta emails. I guess without the notification I kind of forgot to check but still, I should have suspected sooner that something was wrong with such a long interim between updates.

Now that I finished beating myself up, onto the chapter itself. I have to agree that the OCs did took a fair bit of chapter time but then again they serve their purpose, provide valuable information to the main characters that just happen to be pragmatic and resourceful researchers and with their curiosity levels quite high after encountering a biologicaly immortal race with access to divine magic. I would be curious too so it doesn't bother me that it took like half the chapter. Was kinda hoping for more Mogu/Pandaren information to be delivered though but I get your point. Wasn't quite relevant for that particular tale.

As for Andrea's self-imposed mission to search for the vials of the well of eternity to restore the Blood Elves and make her own half-elven nation, I can certainly see her appeal for the idea. At least a City-state the half-elves could call a proper home would be nice. I chuckled when she thought about appealing to the priesthood of Elune's religious fervor though I wouldn't truly compare them to the Church of the Light of their time. The Night Elves may be a bit insular and overall quite devoted of Elune but unlike many in that church they aren't blinded by faith. They know of other major god-like entities as well. Hard to have such level of confirmation when it comes to religions and not wonder at least on ocassion if the deity you do worship is the mightiest one but oh well, hopefully the younger Alliance races will open their eyes to those horizons of possibility and tolerance soon enough.

Really been enjoying your take on Illidan. Him teaming up with Tyrande makes it even better. Their Pantheon announcing that they intend to fight the Legion takes it to an epic level. Also, Shan'do Harry. Has a nice ring to it. Also, nice to see some status update on the dragon egg adoption project. Can't wait to see who is worthy for said task by the standards of the Aspects.

As for Kil'jaden with the Skull of Gul'dan, damn, if I read that correctly he intends to make a planetary scale demonic taint based on magical ley lines. That sounds massively dangerous, not to mention hard to stop. It does beg to wonder why not do something like that every time the Legion sets their sights on a new world, though. Sounds like a pretty destructive weapon of mass destruction based on fel magic. Although I have to admit when Kil'jaden was having his inner monologue regarding Gul'dan, I cracked up when you had the Great Demon Lord suggest he had gone native. Something about the wording just made it so funny for me. Nice job.

Regarding the Ogre tribe that wants peace with Stormwind, the best scenario that comes to my head to make a more solid relation between the neighbors, if a foxhole relation can be considered a good foundation to set peace between neighbors that generally hate each other's guts, would be a common foe and the greatest that comes to mind unrelated to the Legion would be Nefarian to the south. But I may be overthinking that. With the Legion still very much active on the planet, if currently far from Stormwind that might not be the case for long. I guess Varian could swallow his pride a little and agree to give them better concesions if they come to their aid should the Legion attack.

As for the final scene, I snorted when Cairne described the paladins as Human shamans with a connection to An'she. Sunwalker order foreshadowing? At any rate, interesting way to put it although I could think of a few Scarlet crusaders that would try to kill Cairne for that comparison.

All in all, excellent chapter with loads of stuff to ponder upon. As always, feel free to PM me if you still a beta or just wanna chat.
Momma Lici chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Oh, well, I have a new crossover I absolutely love.
dzk87 chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
dzk87 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Panda.. pandaren? duuuuuuh
reykan chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Wintergrasp... do you mean winterspring? Grasp was in northrend, while spring was the snowy area in northern kalimdor. That aside, even small notes on crazy-onyxia is appreciated. Have always loved dragons.
Beyogi chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Well, the half elf girlfriend is halfway to corruption. I hope she's smart enough to cooperate. Since I'm pretty sure that a certain Weasley will support her in her quest to get another sunwell. He might want one for Earth himself.
I wonder what it would do to muggles if there suddenly was a magic source on Earth. I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't learn more about Yggdrasil here, but I guess that'll come in the future.

I'm kinda wondering though, if the legion can pull this shit with the Skull of Guldan, why don't they do that everywhere? That's a bit of a plothole that you need to answer. Get such an artifact, burry it on an remote island and until someone realizes something is wrong half the world is already corrupted.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
BackwardsHazard chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
"If you cant deal with things that offend you, then you shouldn't be reading fanfiction."

That is about as offensive to me as the religious controversy in this story in my opinion. I've read tons of stories on here that don't conflict or offend me in the slightest. Like books, fanfiction can be anything it wants to be, it doesn't have to be intrinsically offensive, there are plenty of people who write stories that have nothing religious in them at all and I'm fine with reading them. More than that, I know that they're just stories so that even if there's a bit of controversy it's easy enough to ignore it.

I can deal with people not believing, perfectly fine actually but outright calling it a cancer and having Jesus be the product of rape is heavy handed and outright rude. It's gone beyond simple universe building and controversy for story's sake into outright religious hatred and bashing

You write a good story sir but I am extremely disappointed that you would resort to something so heavy handed to move your story along. It's rude, incorrect based on written account, -Jesus proclaimed himself the son of God AND started up Christianity himself so you writing that he was discomforted by his followers worship as well as his followers starting Christianity are false- And, at the end of the day, poor writing. That you wrote that the magical's antagonizing the church like they were some schoolyard bully was even more childish.

I will continue reading, if only to finish what I've started, but that doesn't change the fact that I am still disappointed in the direction you took this story and it's lost most of it's enjoyment because of it.
Garnth chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Interesting chapter.
small mistake there it should be Winterspring not Wintergrasp
karthik9 chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.