Reviews for Our Story
Nothing-Is-Better chapter 10 . 4/25
dont worry about the spanish- its ok, people would understand anyways, if they spoke spanish, :)
TheRepairBoy chapter 15 . 3/17
Wow best ending ever. Any way one of the best leyna stories on the site. 10 out of 10 jelly beam brownies. I wish these ones never end
Alwinfy chapter 15 . 3/4
Touché.
Save yourself13 chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Freaking hell nice way to give me a heart attack! Bloody hell! It was good but they didn't have phones... Then they did have phones. Got a little confusing for a bit but it was amazing :) bug I swear if you ever scare me like that again! Grrrr :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I THOUGHT REYNA WAS DEAD, PLOT TWIST QUEEN YOU ARE.
StephLopez chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
I forgot about this story but omg i really thought she died. Awesome Leyna story. I really enjoyed re-reading it :D
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
That was awesome!
Catz99 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Very well written, although not a pair I usually ship, I'm glad I gave it a go. Incredible twist at the end, I genuinely thought she was dead although I'm very glad she isn't. Congrats, a fabulous story!
QueenValerie chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Awwww... XD Poor, dramatic Leo. I really thought she was dead! XD
PercabethJasper'n'more chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
I SWEAR I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD I ALMOST CRIED!

LEO YOU DRAMA QUEEN! YOU FRIGGIN MADE ME THINK YO WIFE WAS DEAD!

And then their daughter asked her father to tell her the story and how he dramatically stared off into space like imagining Reyna is there and reminiscing ( is the spelling correct?) memories! GOSH LEO!

But anwayz LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STORY! So sweeeeet!
Why wjajjhushnji chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD. XD THIS IS SO AWESOME.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
ABSOLUTE BEST LEYNA STORY EVER
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Yesss... NO LAZEL
Val9906 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
OH MY GOSH! How dare you make me think that Reyna is dead?!
It was still an amazing story. Beautifully written.
IAmSiriuslyADemigod chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
The ending was so funny I actually thought that Reyna was dead. Though I don't really like Lenyna that much they're just too different I think. But it's a really good story