Reviews for Our Story
Kifo Sotri chapter 15 . 4/10
Oh my God this story was positively beautiful. I need more Leyna in my life!
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
OMG, I actually thought she was dead. That was so shocking but a brilliant finish! I LOVE THIS STORY!
HeroTheGreat chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Oh my gosh! I was so sad because i thought that reyna was dead! You got me so good! This is my all time favorite Leyna story! I'm still freaking out!
Heartring49 chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
LOVE IT LOVE LOVE IT!
Wrath of Nyx chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
Oh my freaking goodness, I LOVED the ending.
therobotfangirl chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
dont worry about the spanish- its ok, people would understand anyways, if they spoke spanish, :)
TheChosenJuan chapter 15 . 3/17/2015
Wow best ending ever. Any way one of the best leyna stories on the site. 10 out of 10 jelly beam brownies. I wish these ones never end
Alwinfy chapter 15 . 3/4/2015
Touché.
Save yourself13 chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Freaking hell nice way to give me a heart attack! Bloody hell! It was good but they didn't have phones... Then they did have phones. Got a little confusing for a bit but it was amazing :) bug I swear if you ever scare me like that again! Grrrr :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I THOUGHT REYNA WAS DEAD, PLOT TWIST QUEEN YOU ARE.
StephLopez chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
I forgot about this story but omg i really thought she died. Awesome Leyna story. I really enjoyed re-reading it :D
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
That was awesome!
Catz99 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Very well written, although not a pair I usually ship, I'm glad I gave it a go. Incredible twist at the end, I genuinely thought she was dead although I'm very glad she isn't. Congrats, a fabulous story!
QueenValerie chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Awwww... XD Poor, dramatic Leo. I really thought she was dead! XD
PercabethJasper'n'more chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
I SWEAR I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD I ALMOST CRIED!

LEO YOU DRAMA QUEEN! YOU FRIGGIN MADE ME THINK YO WIFE WAS DEAD!

And then their daughter asked her father to tell her the story and how he dramatically stared off into space like imagining Reyna is there and reminiscing ( is the spelling correct?) memories! GOSH LEO!

But anwayz LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STORY! So sweeeeet!