Reviews for The Green Shinobi Ranger
Dragonninja1983 chapter 61 . 1/16
whoa this chapter was based off of the episode Goldar's Vice Versa, cool man.
deca16247 chapter 13 . 8/26/2017
cool
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Interesting chapter and plot idea
Zeckromizder chapter 116 . 6/27/2017
Which fanfic is the sequel?! It looks like it has a sequel and I want to read it!
Dragonninja1983 chapter 99 . 4/23/2017
wow cool chapter dude, and the formation of the Shogun Dragonzord and Shogun Dragon Falconzord was totally Morphinominal, well see ya and Stay Frosty.
Dragonninja1983 chapter 59 . 1/9/2017
whoa, the Dragon Tigerzord?, now that is Tubuloso dude, well Stay Frosty.
Unanimous chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
This story is amazing I will show it to my crew and remember we are always watchi i mean reading
Dragonninja1983 chapter 82 . 9/17/2016
"oh no, have The Rangers met their match?, will they triumph against the evil Psycho Rangers?, or will our heroes suffer their fate against them?, stay tuned to find out Same Ranger Time, Same Ranger Channel!", LOL Little 1966 Batman joke, but anyway great job bringing in the Psycho Rangers from Power Rangers In Space, they were the toughest, most evil rangers of all time, Well Stay Frosty.
Jin Shirinue chapter 80 . 9/8/2016
Thank you for acknowledging super sentai, I've moved on to it but at the same time I have a lot of respect for power rangers, since they took super sentai footage and did their best to create their own mythos.
swift56 chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
*sees the words Red Flash* Oh hey, a Super Sentai joke, that's always nice to see
Born2BeGodLike chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
Damn it now sasuke going be evil power ranger too. Bad enough my most hated enemy kabuto has 1 now sasuke. I hate it but i see why sasuke was going to get 1. Still dont understand why u gave p***y *** kabuto 1 though.
I really dont like kabuto at all.
Monster King chapter 116 . 7/9/2016
I really liked the story though you did bash both Danzo and Sasuke you at least unlike many acknowledged why Sasuke whom was a nice kid before the massacre turned out the way he did. I liked the whole ninja becoming power Rangers concept you had and how orochimaru became the monster using Ranger villian in this story a fitting role for him and kabuto I also liked how Minato and kushina came back alive in this story. Finally I liked how the concept of the various Ranger team we're made up of ninja from allast the major and in fu's case one minor ninja villages bringing them together and eventually achieving peace. Good story all in all
CCSakuraforever chapter 116 . 3/18/2016
Esta espectacular el fics me gusto mucho lo lei completo tarde mucho sera muy bueno leerlo traducido
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
quick question, ive gone over the first 6 chapters with a fine toothed comb, and NOWHERE in there does it describe naruto's new look. you say in this chapter he is no longer wearing his jumpsuit, but you don't describe his new clothes at all. so could you maybe fix that? kinda presents a gap in the continuity otherwise.

I imagine since he is the Green Ranger his clothes now sport a green theme, but you don't say if that is so, or what he is actually wearing. hell from what ive read, Naruto could be walking around NAKED for all we know. so please fix that.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
word of advice in case you decide to redo this or do another fic with Naruto as the green ranger. watch Super Power Beat Down episode 15 on youtube. it has Jason David Frank reprising his role as Tommy/Green Ranger in a fight against Ryu of Street Fighter. its an awesome clip. fight is short but it really gives you an idea of what the green ranger could do in a non kid friendly fight. it also has some kickass graphics for the special effects, and an AWESOME new look for the Green Ranger suit. the new suit actually looks more legit somehow. like something an actual fighter might consider wearing.

anyways, saw the clip and figured id recommend it for anyone interested in doing a more serious approach to a power rangers fic or crossover. the youtube channel also has tommy as the White ranger vs Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. haven't watched it myself yet, so I don't know who wins. still I recommend both videos.