Reviews for Sionnachuighim- I Play the Fox
littleweb chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
More please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Any chance we can get an update. It's been almost a month and a half and I am having withdrawals. :)
Shana5 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
OMGOSH...I Cannot get enough of this fic. I can quote the whole thing! One of the best I've ever read! But I'm telling ya, I would LOVE a stand alone fic about Scarlett's birthday party. Would love more detail on that whole thing. Seeing Scarlett's reaction to LJ and CG putting her in that outfit! Priceless! Has to be my favorite part of this chapter, and one of my favs in the whole fic.
Winterhalt chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
This story is so well written, so grounded. It has had me enthralled. I love reading your work.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
This last chapter was excellent.. I love the wood carving of the wolf and fox curled up together that Duke made for Scarlett.

Your description of Scarlett's behavior, thoughts, and fears was so good that I felt like I was actually there witnessing it all..

I love the interaction between Duke's family and Scarlett, especially Scarlett and Duke's mom..

Doped up Duke is quite funny to think about.. some of his best behaviors are at the end when he's cuddling Scarlett in the hospital
makeup addict004 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Loved this chapter! From the wood carvings to the meeting of the family, it s just wonderful. I read it twice. It's nice to see Cover Girl as a great friend and not as an competitor for Dukes attention. Love Timber too. Happy the family likes Scarlett. I'm hoping we get to hear ther thoughts after they left Duke and Scarlett alone. Funny how both Scarlett and Jane both blushed about Scarlett having A key to
Dukes quarters. This was great, more soon please. I'm hoping a few more stories down the road, we will see a marriage and kids for our Wolfe and little red fox! :)
cball671 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Awesome chapter of course. Of course it has some good scenes with my boy Falcon. But love the interactions between Scarlett and Duke's family.
str8jacket chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I adore this story! I enjoy the perceptions and love the little quirks that make them more familiar. It was a pleasure to read and I can't wait for another story.
bugsymutt chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Love happy endings! This was fun to read. Some parts I really liked were when Timber provided comfort, Duke's insecurity with his comparison to Flint, and Scarlett's nervousness about meeting Duke's family for the first time. I also always like how you use the secondary characters to showcase the strong ensemble cast.
capsarchick chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Great as always!
Shana5 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...can I say LOVE?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Ten years! Ten long, stinkin' years. It's like "Awakening"...on steroids. VERY well done. So much color and emotion and fills in all the gaps. I don't give a hoot about "canon". It's always been S/D for me. Blame it on my childhood. Don't worry about drinking the hatirade. Even if you were Jane Austen, they'd hate it regardless. However, for those of us in the small, but critical minority, it's "Fan-fucking-tastic"!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Thanks for the update, I love this story your a amazing writer and i look forward to more of your stories
Shana5 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Ya KILLIN ME Diana! Killin me! LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic...need more!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I just found this story I love it please update