Reviews for Boots and Leather
Myrrhmaid chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Johnny Steele! Aaand now I'm picturing older Terrence Mann and younger Terrence Mann getting frisky with each other.

Nice story! Fun.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Very nice story. It's great to read about them just relaxing and having a good time. :)
wtchcool chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oh, I did enjoy it! :)

You wrote: 1. "first time I've ever even the heard the man sing" instead of "...even heard the man sing"; 2. "kissing Harry was a delightfully sinful" instead of "...was delightfully sinful"

*nods* Paul does look distinguished. ;) But Bob and Harry have history.

Yay, Harry's not clueless after all! Good for him!

Nice ending.
wtchcool chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Hell's bells. :) Looks like the concert is a success.

Aw. Harry really doesn't know why he didn't "correct" Karen? 'Tsk.

Fun chapter. Looking forward to the conclusion.
wtchcool chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Oh god! Those two need to be together.

I take it that Bob hasn't been corporeal long enough to do proper clothes shopping. Hm, you did say the Council was keeping him busy. Poor guy.

Huh, almost forgot Susan had her good points; too busy being irked by first the ship and then Harry's heartbreak.

You wrote: 1. "rifled through his close once more" instead of "through his closet..." 2. "clapped on large hand" instead of "one large..."

Typos aside, love this chapter. :D
wtchcool chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Yay, new Harry/Bob fic!

*sighs* Bob doesn't appreciate the genius that is Harry's idea. But then he hasn't seen this fic's cover. ;)

Ugh, Bianca. :/ I suppose the show never made her out to be quite the bitch she was in the books, but it's hard to separate them.

1. "one of his infamous one" should be "...his infamous ones..." 2. "realized that he man truly was contrite" should be "...that the man truly was..." Er, and I'm never really sure if pointing out mistakes should extend to things outside of the chapters, but you wrote "REIVEW" in the summary, instead of "REVIEW."

Looking forward to reading about the concert.